My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, October 29, 2015

How sweet it is to be "2"


My sweet little 6 lb 15 oz bundle of love

Two years ago she arrived into our world and she betters us each and every day. Our beautiful, smart, entertaining little girl. Obsessed with horses, being naked, jumpy jumpy on the trampoline, barney, snuggling, chicken, marshmallows, singing, her doggies Ammo/ Drakey & you can't forget Grandpa Simpson's dog Annie.



The last time I checked weight/height was at 22 months and she was 35"/24 lbs. We go for 2 year check up at the dr's office Friday so I am looking forward to seeing if those stats change at all. She has all her teeth except 2 year molars. I honestly haven't checked in her mouth recently so those could be in there too and I just have no clue.


We are so thankful to have my Mom watch Lainey while Rhett & I go to work. It doesn't get any better than that. We can never say thank you enough for all that she does. Lainey is a seasoned sports attendee with Grandma Phegley. I look forward to the day when she is the one out there running around. Who knows if it will be volleyball, softball, tumbling....hopefully cheerleading! She loves going to Grandma Simpson's and visiting the horses. This summer we threw many apples to them. Her favorite is the white horse. I am so happy she is getting raised in the country. The future holds so much fun and adventure.


I am loving this stage of all the talking and singing. You never know what is going to come out of her little mouth. If she wants something she says to Rhett, "Please Daddy Please". It is just the sweetest. How can you say NO to that??? We are so blessed and thankful for our little Lainey Nicole. Happy 2nd Birthday and to many more!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment