My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Photogenic Girl

BELLY WEEK 22
 
I just realized that I have never shared any of my ultrasound pictures.
My little girl is quite photogenic already!
Here is her first full photo session at week 20.
 
 
I have been checking out pinterest like crazy looking for fun cute poses for when the time comes for maternity pictures & for the newborn session. Just can not wait!!!! If little Belinda is born 1 week before or after October 31st she is coming home in a halloween costume. For sure!!
 
I think every single week just keeps going by faster & faster. I am still working out 1 x week with Darla. Last Fri I almost puked all over her floor though. Geeze Louise that feeling of being nausous-totally not used to that at all....I am thanking the Lord right now that I have been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy and not been sick. I was fine for the first half of workout while doing arm/ab exercises but then after 30 squats/leg movements I felt a tid bit sick. I think I even turned a little pale which is completely embarrasing. After drinking some spark and resting in front of the fan for a few minutes I was good as new. Even finished out my workout with some leg lifts. That evening I walked the 5K Fireman's Dash. Lots of fun with my nieces (Brooke & Tess)!! I was definitely exhausted when all was done. Since I had to get up dark & early (3 am) for work the next day we hightailed our butts outta there when the race was over.
Photo: Color Run 2013!
Me & my Momma!!
 
Still searching for that perfect name! The other night while laying in bed Rhett & I spent probably an hour just throwing them out there. Lots of fun but he was getting crazy with some of his suggestions. I know one day it will just come to both of us! My mom gave me a maternity shirt! I still don't need to wear it but it is super cute so I look forward to using it once my belly gets bigger and nothing fits! My sister hooked me up with more shoes and clothes including the cutest little dresses and a pair of baby yoga pants. ADORABLE!!
 
Getting so anxious for the furniture to come and get everything set up.
Here is a sneak peek at what I ordered.
The color is butternut but I think in every shot the wood looks different so I am assuming it is from angles/lighting that the pictures were taken. Not sure what that exact color will be but I will be totally ok with it as long as all 3 pices are the same. The crib is a convertible so it will turn into a toddler & full size bed as well. Who knows if we really need 2 dressers but I imagine more space is better than not enough.
 


4th of July is my holiday to work but then I have 4 days off so looking forward to that!!! Hope everyone has a great long weekend!


2 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to have not had morning sickness! That is awesome.

    Picking a name can be super fun and super stressful, haha. We took forever choosing Grace's name and ended up with one of the most common names there is. :) Is there a particular style of name you like more? Trendy, old fashioned, family names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL the old ones! Still working on Rhett though bc he is leaning towards more modern. I'm sure we will have a good compromise.

    ReplyDelete