My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Belly Week 21

Belly Week 21
I kinda feel like after last week this post is going to be pretty boring so lots of pics to spice it up. I had  my monthly appointment with the midwife. Very fast and quick. Easy pregnancy = Easy appt. My weight gain so far is 13 lbs. and blood pressure was good. She also listened to the heartbeat on top of my belly. I had a little time to kill before heading to work so I checked out the resale store "Just Kiddin Around". Their is a lot of nice stuff in there. It could be a dangerous thing bc now I will stop and look at all the clothes often. Bought a few items for my sweet niece Roxy and for my little pomegranate. (That's what week 21 says for size of baby) Everyone has said babies don't even wear shoes but I just had to buy them bc of the cuteness factor.

People are still saying I don't look very pregnant but I can tell when I look straight down at my feet. My belly is definitely changing slowly but surely. Have felt some movement off/on but it still catches me off guard because it's not a regular occurring thing. I have been eating Popsicles like a wild woman. This weeks flavors are jolly rancher ones and bomb pops. Delish!!! The baby has an honorary name now.....Belinda. One random day Rhett said it and then Brooke just started calling her that and it has stuck. That will not really be her name but it is way more fun than just calling her baby. If you are 5 years old and my nephew though her name is frog frog. Either one works for now! Before Roxy was born we all called her Beldar (from cone heads). These Simpson people are craaaaazy! What am I talking about I am one of the crazy ones now too! My Mother recently found the dress my sister & I both wore when we were baptized. For sure my little girl will be wearing it as well. Thanks Mom!!!!
 
I was 2 1/2 weeks old in this picture.
 
My sister is racking up some major brownie points as SUPER AUNTIE! She is a bargain shopping fool who is not afraid to spoil her niece already. I can not even put into words how thankful or grateful I am for everything she has done so far and will do in the future. Last year she helped plan my wedding down to the last detail and this year she is helping with everything for the baby. Here is a little look into Belinda's closet so far. I have gotten some clothes at yard sales and from others but I bet over half is from Jaimee. She made the adorable purple tutu with matching bow! Brooke is making a tutu as well. A girl can never have too many tutus!!!! The rest of the closet is a disaster and needs to be cleaned up. I was showing Rhett the hair bows/snowsuit and he was just like "oh geez".
 
 


We sold the boat. Yay!! After much consideration, a few opinions, and reading all over 100 online reviews multiple times I purchased the crib & dressers from JCPenny's. Thanks girls for all the suggestions. I am thinking that we will be very pleased with the decision. Rhett helped me with some measuring in the room to check for space. No clue on how long till it arrives but hopefully doesn't take very long. Once the furniture comes I plan to order the bedding and then start on wall decorations. No decisions on picking a name but we still have plenty of time. The other day Rhett said I need to be coming up with more modern names so I don't think he is digging the older ones.......
Two new babies have recently been added to my side of the family. My cousin Jon now has a little guy named Tucker and my cousin Alicia had a little girl named Taliyah. BABIES GALORE!

 
I'm thinking since my due date is October 30th this could be a must on my picture pose list!
So cute!!!
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. I've always loved those pumpkin pictures. :) It's definitely a lot of fun shopping for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!! I'm sure the fun shopping continues as they age as well.

    ReplyDelete