My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Baby Shower!



BELLY WEEK 32 
First & foremost I want to say a huge THANK YOU to any/everyone who helped prepare for and attend my baby shower. It was amazing in every way possible and just wonderful. Thank you for all the great gifts. Every single one is greatly appreciated. Thank you for coming and eating all the yummy food we had. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come help me celebrate our little girl. My sister completely out did herself with all the decorations. I was teasing her and told her when her time comes for bridal/baby showers I will never ever do as good of job as she has for mine. The chicken salad was yum yum. Thank You Darla for making it!!!! Your the best!
Diaper cake Jme made. I still don't have the heart to take it apart yet because it is so cute!

Table decorations made from diapers!


 Diaper baby Allie made!!

       
                 Body scrub we made as take home gifts!




Delicious forest themed food Allie & her Mom made!!
Pine cone cheeseball
 Marshmallow mushrooms

Acorns made from Hershey's kisses, vanilla wafers, and butterscotch chips!


My cake was amazing!! Gordon's cakes from Sparta made it. It not only looked great but tasted great as well. I highly recommend her. All I did was send a picture from pinterest and she changed some of the colors to exactly what I wanted. My niece Brooke also made yummy cupcakes!!!

We played a fun game with music involving songs all with "Baby" in the title. Jaimee was going to play on the computer but it was too loud for anyone to hear so we ended up using the PA system. That was just about the time Rhett arrived and he said it was playing outside on the speakers. He also said Father Clyde was out there dancing but I'm almost positive he was joking. Brooke made a cute tutu for the punch bowl. Thank you my love!!! She is going to be the best cousin ever.
Their was a little basket set up for people to give name suggestions so that was fun afterwards to see what everyone had to say! We still DO NOT have a name so any and all ideas are welcome!
My sister, Mom, Erin, & Meg hung up the cutest clothes on a clothesline as decorations and then I got to keep them. I can not say it enough times everyone is so generous and giving. We truly are blessed and have the best family & friends. Some people only traveled 2 miles and some traveled from very far distances. It is always so fun to have such a wide range of people in one place at the same time. It is not very often that we can all be together at once. Everyone that brought food did such a great job. Especially the salad Meghan made. I literally could've eaten the whole entire bowl!!!!!!

I wanted to get a picture with all my friends & family with babies because we def had a lot in attendance. What a wonderful picture memory to have. Almost all little girls with the exception of a few boys!



I got so many wonderful gifts that will have to be an entirely different post so that's all for now folks!!
Check out all those Hot Mamma's!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!! my mother in law made me a diaper cake for Brody and I never took it apart it was so cute! :-) LOVE the body scrub idea!

    ReplyDelete