My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Friday, October 18, 2013

38 weeks and counting



I am now 38 weeks along which is CrAzY!!! This baby could really be born any day.....The other night my belly started hurting and I thought no no I hope this isn't contractions. I'm not ready!! Lol.  Honestly is anyone ever ready? I highly doubt it. I'm not getting anxious yet but sleeping is becoming more and more uncomfortable. I currently have a cold which totally sucks a big one. Not being able to breathe out of your nose and delivering a baby don't sound like a good combo so praying I get over this quickly. Everything has gone well at my last 2 Dr appointments. Blood pressure still good and very minimal swelling so thankful for both of those things. I have been being a good girl and wearing my compression hose every day I work. It only takes about 10 minutes to put them on but so worth it. At the end of the day my legs are thanking me. Rhett hung my wall decorations in the baby room and they look so cute. The walls still look a bit plain but I know things will be added eventually. If we ever get a name picked out then I could incorporate it above the crib. My friend Sarah lent me all her maternity clothes and it is AMAZING!!! It was like a shopping spree in my living room trying everything on. Thank you sooo much!! I am very much enjoying wearing all of them. People at work are constantly asking how much longer?? How many more weeks? Lately I don't even say weeks I just say the amount of days left till my due date. I had my maternity pictures with Ms. Anna at Creative Bent. She said to just bring 2 outfits but of course I took 4 and we used all of them. Plus we did the bare belly pics. Thank you to another friend Sarah who lent me her adorable maternity sash to use. I have such sweet friends. It was an exhausting 2 hours of taking pictures but so much fun. Rhett was swamped with combining his corn trying to beat the rain so I was solo. Next week planning to go back to get additional pics with the both of us. Fingers crossed I don't go into labor before then and he gets the rest of his beans combined for some free time. Thank you to my wonderful sissy in law Erin who did my hair before the pics. Can not wait to see how the pictures turn out. Even with a big belly, double chin, and my self consciousness I know Anna will make them look awesome!!!!!! The year old wedding cake was actually very tasty in my opinion. I only ate like 3 pieces. Whoops! I still have a good excuse but soon it will be back to a strict diet!! Gotta take advantage now.



Enjoy the weekend!!  I will be spending mine at work both days so hoping I have an easy one!!


2 comments:

  1. They say you always get sick right before you go into labor...I did. I think I got over it about 2 days before I had Loreil! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh interesting!! Today I finaly feel better and was sick for about 6 days....we will see what happens!!

    ReplyDelete