My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!







Today is our wedding anniversary! Officially married for 1 whole year and I'm 36 1/2 weeks pregnant. The countdown is on until baby Simpson makes her arrival. I love my husband soooo much that he is spending our lovely 1 year union in Canada hunting geese. Am I a great wife or what?? Actually though I am stuck at work for 12 hours and if he was here would most likely be working. I teased him saying that I was going to bust out our cake from the freezer without him and eat it all. My mother in law said she would gladly come help me out with it. Haha!!! A few extra days wont hurt it. Rhett's birthday is on Friday October 11th so I'm thinking our top layer of wedding cake will turn into his 32nd birthday cake! Just have to say I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is sweet, loving, thoughtful, funny, hard working, and he puts up with me!!! I know in my heart he will be a fantastic father.  I love you to the moon and back!!!! It's hard to believe I spent over a year and a half planning for the perfect wedding and then just like that it's over! I was truly lucky bc I really got 2 days of celebrating the 6th (wedding) and 27th (big reception). 11 years was worth the wait. For the past 9 months I have been doing things in preparation for the baby. It feels like just yesterday I was taking the tests and telling our family. I have a feeling time is going to fly and before you know it little Belinda will be 11 years old. I have been working on a photo album for Allie's baby Avrie. I guess I can't really say baby anymore bc she is now 1 year old and walking!!!! So hard to believe! I can't wait to take millions of pictures of our little girl! I doubt if I will ever become a slacker in the picture taking department but just in case Grandma Phegley is on back up. I know she will keep us well supplied.


Overall I am still feeling pretty good. Shaving my legs the other day was a bit interesting. I had my 36 week drs appointment and it went well. Sylvia checked to see if I was dialated at all and I was not. Yay for that! Blood pressure still good and no swelling. (yet) I know it is inevitable. My appointment 2 weeks before this one the scale showed 0 weight gain which I found hard to believe. This time the scale showed 7 lbs. Ahhhh!!!!!!!! I about died of embarrasement. In total my chart shows a total weight gain of 25 lbs so I'm ok with that. I know my boobs must account for at least 5 lbs! Ha! Now I go on a weekly basis which is just crazy.

The car seat is installed in my vehicle. Monitor is set up in bedroom. Wall decorations still not hung up in room but hopefully Rhett will do next weekend. I found out that my insurance is going to pay for breast pump so super stoked about that.  I do need to pack my hospital bag so it's ready. What all do I really need to take along Moms?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment