My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Monday, October 21, 2013

MOMMY VS DADDY

Thoughts & questions of the day....Who will Baby take after Mommy or Daddy???
 
 
 
Stats on our Births
 
Sara                                                         Rhett
 
DOB:                                     8-6-85 (Tuesday)                                   10-11-81 (Sunday)
 
WEIGHT                               8 lbs 9 oz                                                7 lbs 12 oz
 
LENGTH                               21.5 "                                                      21"
 
TIME OF BIRTH                   8:53 pm                                                 8:50 pm 
 
AGE OF MOM                       23                                                         30
 
PLACE OF BIRTH               St. Charles, MO                                     Red Bud, IL
 
OVERDUE                            Born 5 days after due date                    Born 6 days after due date
 
HAIR COLOR                       I was pretty much bald                          medium to dark brown
                                                until I was 2
 
EYE COLOR                         brown                                                     blue
                                                
 
My due date is on Wednesday October 30, 2013. My guess on weight is mid 8 lbs and on length I'm going with 22". I know this kid has some hair bc I seen it on the us scan and I'm going with ........RED. Bet you didn't think I would say that. I just have a feeling!! Both sides of the fam have the gene so it can happen. Eye color I'm gonna say blue bc majority of the nieces & nephews have the beautiful blue eyes. At my drs. appointment last week when I saw Dr. Covlin he said at next appointment which will be this upcoming Wed (39 weeks) we would discuss induction. Ahhhhhh that really makes everything seem more real. I would prefer to wait until my actual due date to be induced so we will see what Sylvia says. Rhett is already anticipating how the birth of our 1st child is totally going to mess up his deer hunting schedule. I might have to drag his butt out of the deer stand to the hospital!!!!!!!!!
 
 Who will baby look like Mommy
 

or Daddy




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Dr. Covlin was my doctor with both girls, even though one was born in Marion and one in Belleville! I liked him a lot. He also has a pretty good sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not really my Dr. I see Sylvia the midwife. My Dr. was Hucker but he recently retired mid pregnancy. Sylvia got called to a delivery so I seen him just that day so I didn't have to wait forever. He was very nice though!

    ReplyDelete