My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Monday, July 2, 2012

What a Pinteresting Day!

Pinned ImageFirst off lets discuss my bridal gown fitting I had on Friday. It went well....very well! When I bought my dress in December I got size 18. It has been hanging on the closet door in my spare wedding bedroom ever since. I told the lady helping me that I wanted to try on size 14 & 16. I bit the bullet and started with the smaller size. I got it on and it was zipped but oh baby I couldn't breathe. I had some good cleavage and I think my waist looked pretty skinny but breathing on my wedding day is a must so I decided to try on the 16. It was great!! Fit just fine and could actually be taken in a bit at the hips. I would like to know why they don't make size 15... Sometime this week I have to take the original dress to DB and then the new size will be ordered. Yay!! I also stopped by Grand Rental Station and got several things organized for my reception decor. Small but very important details such as tablecloths, tables, & vases.

I have been finding all kinds of fun ideas on pinterest.


Great view to see everyone's reactions
Pinned Image

This is toooo cute!
Pinned ImagePinned Image

                                                                                                    Great idea instead of just bride's gown!



Pinned ImagePinned Image

This is a must! I think I probably already                                                                POPCORN BAR
showed this pic but I just love it.



I know I am not technically married YET but lets be real we have been together for 11 1/2 years living together for 9 so I pretty much feel like I'm in a happy marriage already. I am not perfect & he is not perfect but together we are a great team!
Pinned Image









2 comments: