My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Friday, June 29, 2012

Worddles

Today is an exciting day! Exactly 100 days till the big day & I am going to try on my wedding gown today. Hopefully it will fit in a smaller size. I am taking all the extra goodies along...veil, jewelry, shoes, flower for my hair. I can't wait to see how it all looks together. My sister in law Meghan (who recently found out she is pregnant) is also tagging along to try her dress on with the belly bump. That is going to be fun fun fun to see! Since she ordered her dress back when she was not pregnant the real bump may be a dilemma. We will hopefully get it all figured out!

 Have been super busy lately which is totally attributing to my lack of blogging. I survived the 24 day Advocare challenge losing 10 lbs & 12 1/4 inches total. Def reccomend for anyone addicted to sugar, soda, coffee or if you just need more energy & would like to feel better. I am glad its over but so happy I did it. I am totally going all out & speaking the unspeakable here.....telling you all about my weight. I am officially under 200 lbs. The morning I stepped on the scale and saw 198 =happy happy me!! My goal for the wedding day is around 175ish so I am really going to have to be faithful with my exercising & healthier eating habits if I want to make that reality. I do plan on doing the 24 day challenge again with the 10 day cleanse at the end of September. Big Thank You to Darla for doing it with me. I am so happy we did it together.

Back in the wedding world...I have now canned 50 jars of zucchini relish & 30 jars of strawberry jam. BAM!! I am feeling super productive but then I think of the zillion things I don't have done and I feel sick. Last night Rhett said oh my gosh this is ridiculous you are putting way too much into this for 1 day.  Uh uh honey 2 days for this chickie! He was also sad all the strawberry jam was for the wedding and not for him. Today I will be making more jam just for the Simpson household! It is a little ridiculous if you think about it lol but then I think 11 years in the making I deserve it! Please tell me all you other brides felt the same way. All the time, decisions, $, please tell me its worth it!!!

All the little flower girl dresses are in and fit perfectly! We had a little mini photo session one day. They were swimming like little fish in the lake but I drug them out to go shower and try dress on. 











I drew out my reception layout on a science fair board to get a better idea for my decorating. I did get the idea from a fellow bride so I am not the only lunatic out there!! Since I am a visual person this helps a lot. I can count out exactly how many of everything I need. I started putting together different arrrangements for the tables. My spare bedroom floor has been taken hostage by mason jars. I did score a huge container of pecans from my grandma's shed. Thanks Granny!! I love free decor pinecones from our trees, wheat from my backyard, pecans from gma's. My basement has also been taken over by my wheat. Overall it is all coming together but still lots to do.

My sister emailed me these fun little pictures called worddles. She has used them with her math class when teaching. I have no clue what we can use them for but they are super cute! I am sure we can think of something for the shower. Thanks Jme!! 





3 comments:

  1. I love to hear about your wedding planning, blc I was pretty much how you are. I put all of my energy into that "one day" for like 8 months and I loved every min of it!!

    Congrats on those numbers - you will look amazing on your wedding day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be worth it! If you're anything like I was then you'll be running like a crazy person until the day before, but it makes the day of your wedding fall into place. I was surprised after months of stressing how much I was willing to just let go and enjoy the day!

    Congratulations on your weight loss! I think that sounds like a really attainable goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I just needed a little reassurance!!

    ReplyDelete