My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Days!

Well it has been over 1 month since I have posted anything. That means a whole lot to catch up on. I have been so busy sleeping and puking that I haven't had time to blog. Just kidding no puking has been going on but I am happy to announce that I am seriously & officially pregnant!! For several weeks I was sick to my stomach a lot but haven't thrown up once & I am proud of that! First of all let me make it clear that this child is most definitely a souvenir of our honeymoon to Hawaii. Thank You Hawaii!!! I think all the people praying on our behalf might have helped just a bit as well. Jokingly before we left on our trip I told close friends/family I would be ovulating while in Hawaii so to pray for a baby. Little did we know that it would really happen. I am almost 13 weeks along. My due date is October 30th 2013. Rhett has already informed me that I need to pop this babe out by Nov 1st bc that is his prime time deer hunting day. Let's hope I go a whole week early or a whole week late or I might never hear the end of it. I hate to break it to him but he/she will be arriving on their own schedule not the big buck down schedule. In all seriousness though wouldn't it be sweet to bring the baby home from the hospital in a little Halloween costume. Let's play a little numbers game for a minute. This will be the 1st grandchild for my parents. #13 for Rhett's parents. It will also be the tie breaker for boys vs girls. Right now we have 6 nieces/ 6 nephews. The 35th great grandchild for Rhett's Grandma Jefferson. I think it will be #8 or 9 great grandchild for my Grandma Shinabargar. One day Rhett commented, "What in the world are we going to do with 3 dogs and a baby???" I think my response was, "Well we will just do it." We are not going to know any different so in my opinion we make it work. I know a lot will change but never the fact that I love my dogs. Just because we have a child on the way doesn't mean the dogs get the boot either. I am sure it will make things pretty interesting but it will all be just fine. You may have already known our exciting news but if not now you do. I am ready to share all the fun, icky, sweet, happy, emotional details of this Momma's pregnancy journey.

No it is not a secret anymore!!!
This is how we told my Mom the news many weeks ago!!!

 

1 comment: