My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Little jab!

Belly Week 18
As I currently write this I am actually in my 18th week of pregnancy. Whoo hoo!! Almost half way there. I forgot to mention I felt a little activity on the same day as my dr's appt. After I had just got done telling Sylvia no movement....I was at work just standing there talking to Allie. Talk, Talk, Talk then all of a sudden I stopped mid sentence and I think my mouth dropped open. It was quick and gone in an instant but I know it was the little stink in my belly. Not a flutter or butterlies as everyone keeps saying. It was a distinct jab and it was sooooo soooo exciting! Allie knew what has happening as soon as I stopped talking. She immediately asked did you feel something??? It was def awesome and I can't wait for it to happen again. One exciting thing that has happened lately is we have acquired a boat. My husband sure knows how to surprise me still! Why is having a boat exciting since neither one of us could give a hoot about boating.....because Mr. Daddy to be says we will sell this boat and use the $ towards baby furniture. AMAZING!!! This makes me so excited and happy. Plus the fact that it was his idea to do it makes it that much better. Now don't laugh because this baby could have came right from the set of That 70's Show. It is a 1977 ski boat and in awesome condition. If you are looking for a new ride here ya go!


Hopefully





Since we got quite a bit of rain Rhett was able to take some time to get away for the evening on Friday. We ate out at Olive Garden and it was delish! Then we went and browsed for baby furniture at Babies R Us, JCPennys, & Target. It was a lot of fun just looking and getting ideas. Needless to say Target was a bust and JCP has everything online. We also scoped out the comfy gliders/rockers. When we got ready to walk into Babies R Us I warned Rhett to try and not pass out. He would probably deny this but I think he enjoyed himself just as much as I did!! He kept winding up the mobiles so they would play their music. Here is the lovely pepto bismo chair he thought was extremely comfy. I tried it too and it was very nice. (minus the icky color) I did manage to snap a picture of him trying out a different chair but it is inappropriate because he is flipping off the camera.




A few things that I have recently discovered
-a varicose vein behind my right knee. YUCK
-heartburn= dble YUCK

I have never had heartburn in my life and have to say it can go away right now. I might have gotten it a couple times in earlier weeks but I didn't realize what it was. I finaly got that sno-cone I have been dreaming about but wonder now if it had anything to do with the icky heartburn feeling. I also drank a glass of juice yesterday so not sure what the culprit was. The sno-cone was so worth it though. Looking forward to my 20 week ultrasound which is coming up very soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment