My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Friday, May 31, 2013

Belly Week 17

Belly Week 17
 
Physically feeling really good but emotionally I am a little all over the board.
The belly book asks this week

My appetite is currently the size of
Rhode Island, Texas, The Louisiana Purchase

If it had asked 2 weeks ago I would have said The Louisiana Purchase but honestly this week it is more like Rhode Island.
Funny how it changes so often.

I often wake up once a night to pee now and it is typically 3:30 am-4:30 am. I'm assuming the little "onion" (that is the size the book I have refers to this week) wakes up at that time and decides to start dancing around so then my bladder needs a bit of a break.

Rhett has been extremely busy with his farming lately. He unfortunately hit a deer in his new truck. Yuck yuck!! It did a good amount of damage to it. He also recently put some fish in our lake/pond/the dog's swimming hole whatever you want to call it. It now has approx 50 fish in it and hopefully they eat all of the million tadpoles swimming around. The dogs just love having the water so close and randomly swim throughout the day.

I really feel like I should be doing something productive to get ready for this baby......
My Mom, sister, & I went on a short little trip to check out cribs, dressers, and chairs. We checked out Babies R Us and Baby Depot at Burlington. If any mothers out there have opinions or thoughts on buying baby furniture this is the moment where you share your wisdom with me! Please fill me in.
Of course at Babies R Us the set I absolutely loved was one of the higher priced ones.
Have also been looking online at Simply Baby Furniture.
Aunt Jaimee gave me the largest bag possible full of baby clothes for our little one. I already have it all hanging up in the closet. I do realize it will all have to be washed eventually so hanging it all up is probably pointless but I was having so much fun!!

Had my 4th drs appointment on 5-28-13.
Was able to see Sylvia at Women's HealthCare in Spart so that was extremely convenient.
No issues or c/o makes for a fast easy appointment.
I did mention that have not felt movement yet so they checked the heartbeat with the doppler on top of my belly. Also took a quick peek with the us machine. Will have another appt in 1 month with Sylvia in Sparta again.
I got some folders with info on both St. E's & Memorial. Looking at which place to deliver and seeing what kind of classes are available to attend. At this point I have gained 10 lbs (by my scale) and I feel ok with that. I know everyone is different so I think as long as I feel good and keep exercising. I am looking forward to swimming a lot this summer because I have a feeling it's going to be a HOT one.


Loving Pinterest right now!!!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. we got our baby furniture at JcPenny's! It held up great - we're using it again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at JCP for Crib furniture. That is where we got ours. We love it and it is really nice! Pretty sure that is where Sarah Blind got hers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For "extras" for the baby's room like a glider/ottoman, don't forget to check craigslist! I was shocked at how much they were new, and a lot of people want to get rid of theirs in excellent condition once they don't have babies anymore.

    I didn't feel Gracie (or was it Reagan? Haha) for quite a while, because my placenta was in the front instead of the back, so it made it harder to feel kicks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I went to JCP didn't realize would have to get online....lol
    Already started looking at gliders too!! Def a must

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have mine still all set up if you wanna take a peek - I was nervous about ordering online.

    Gliders are ridiculously overpriced - we got ours a Target or Wal Mart(it was 1/2 the price at Babies R Us)

    ReplyDelete