My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wedding Weekend Cont.....



Friday was a good start to our trip in Eureka Springs but Saturday was even busier. My hair appointment was scheduled for 9 am, first appointment of the day! I know some people do a trial run through for wedding day hair & since I am not going to have my regular hair dresser with me......I def had to do the run through. The Crescent Hotel & Spa is a popular venue for everything wedding in this little town in Arkansas. We were visiting the salon! I was quite nervous but also very excited. I had printed a picture and found several hairdos I liked in a bridal hair magazine so I kinda had a vision in my head. Here are a few pics! Overall I was very happy with the end result. Summer my hairdresser was nice & will  be doing my hair on the big day! I also made an appointment with Maria (who is doing Jme's hair) for my make-up.







After my hair was all done up we decided to go check out the chapel where Rhett & I are getting married! I had already been there twice, my Mom once, but it was going to be Jaimee's first time. I brought along my pew bow as well to make sure it was going to look ok. Let me tell you this bow almost didn't survive the trip. My florist Britney Biethman made it for me & she did a wonderful job! She added some curly willow to the top & bottom of the bow. I removed it from the top because I just felt like it was too much. The bottom had a lot more willow hanging than in the pic bc every 5 seconds a piece got broke off. She told me to be really careful because it was fragile. Lol we did a bad job at being careful. It was actually quite funny each time (mom & jme) broke off a piece. Now on the wedding day....whoever handles all these pew bows must be extremely gentle!!! That is if they all survive the trip there. Overall it looks great and will work just perfectly. I spoke to the priest who will be officiating our ceremony so that was lovely. I also got a bunch of questions answered. After leaving the church we ate out in downtown Eureka Springs at Local Flavor. I had fish tacos & they were yummy!!! Last appointment of the day was with the photographer Susan Storch. We had a long detailed discussion of the who, what, when, where & established an itinerary for the wedding day.   When I think of the pictures I am most nervous. I just want everything to be captured beautifully! 






this is a picture that hopefully will be recreated with Rhett & I on our wedding day! My photographer took this so fingers crossed!! 
this one too!!!! 

We were done with wedding stuff around 3ish so we headed to Branson for the evening. We drove the strip, shopped at the outlet mall, ate out at Olive Garden, & then headed back to the hotel. It was a long, exhausting, but productive day!

1 comment: