My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wife to be of the Year

Here is a text conversation Rhett & I shared a few weeks ago......
I picked up lunch for myself from The St. Louis Bread Co and was planning to head to White Castle for him.


Me: I am in Fareview Heights would you like anything to eat

Rhett: Sure White Castle

Me: Great I was already planning to go there for you

Me: How many Burgs would you like?

No response no response no response so I get him 10 hamburgers

Rhett: 10 please

Me: Man I am sooooo good that is how many I got you

Rhett: No you are not good you are the BEST! 


Boy did that make me feel like wife to be of the year! What a sweet thing for him to say.


very true

Right now I am doing a 24 day challenge with my eating. I can only have lean meats (chicken, turkey, fish) veggies, fruits, very few carb. No sugar, no lunch meat, no alcohol, no dairy. I am taking lots of vitamins. 
So our garden is doing great. Thanks to Rhett!! He really does it all and I just watch. We have huge zucchini right now. After 3 days of 1 sitting on the counter Rhett said pleeaaaase make me fried zucchini. 

This should really win me wife to be of the year award
As he is sitting in his recliner chair in living room wailing on his goose call loudly and continuously. For those of you that don't know what that sounds like here is an example.




Watch 30 seconds and you will see how lovely a sound it is to listen to.....(NOT!!!)

I am making him fried zucchini that just looks delicious & I can't even eat it. Ughhhhhh
Day # 25 that is first thing this chick is eating. It was difficult to not eat any but I did it!!!!!! He was very appreciative that I made it and he graciously ate the whole batch I had cooked up. 


Onto wedding updates...Last week I stopped by Darla's house and checked out all the decorations her daughter has for her wedding. We both have a rustic theme so I am going to borrow several items. Thank you thank you thank you!!! This is just awesome that I am going to be able to use some of their stuff. I have been going over music for our big reception. Trying to decide what music we will enter to, throw the garter, cut the cake... I did make Rhett help also. He is sitting at his computer googling deer mounts & I am sitting at my computer googling wedding music. What a pair we are! In 3 days at this time I will be on my way to Eureka Springs Arkansas!!! My mom, sister, & I are going for the weekend to do wedding stuff. I have all kinds of appointments set up. Can't wait! Hopefully work the next 2 days flies by. I don't really have any other wedding stuff going on right  now. After this weekend though I will have lots to fill you all in on.


Here is one of the videos I found that I just love & makes me laugh 


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I HATE goose/duck calling...hate it! It burns my ears and worse part is that Matt gave Brody is "old" ones so he blows them too! Poor Zoe....she howls at the sound too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh lucky you! Drake whines too and he is a hunting dog. It drives Rhett crazy that he does it. I tolerate it pretty well but if I am crabby or have had a bad day I go bilistic on him. Lol

    ReplyDelete