My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Monday, August 27, 2012

30 Days You Can Do It!!!


Hello Friends! It has been a while since we've chatted. I have been staying busy with work, wedding planning, and being a crabby butt. Yes for the last couple weeks I have been just a little stressed with my car situation. Finally RESOLVED! Rhett has been putting up with my stinkiness so I decided I am going to try out this little challenge for the next 30 days. He does not read my blog so he will have no clue about it. Even though we are technically not married yet still doing it. (when I get to #11 I will improvise!) So try it out and see if it affects your relationship! Today twice already I asked if their was anything he needed help with! It may sound cliche but the look on his face after I asked the second time made me so happy I asked.
Pinned Image
I think the countdown has officially begun 41 days till our wedding day! Whoa where has the time gone??? That means even less days for my bridal shower and bachelorette party. Getting so excited!! In the next week I will be going for a fitting for my dress. I have folded, sealed, and labeled 175 invitations. It honestly did not even take that much time at all! My shower invites got mailed and people have already begun getting things off our registry! I am so excited for all the awesome kitchen stuff. I received a gift by UPS the other day. I had no clue what the UPS guy was doing here bc I knew I had not bought anything that would be delivered......Once I realized what the deal was it was very exciting! Of course I could not wait so I opened the lovely gift and now I own this! Love it and can not wait to use at a party and fill it with something delicious!!!! Thank You Jess Gericke!
B. Smith Three-Tier Serving Bowls
If you are confused on how the Cabela's Wish List works it is very simple. I know some family  members were asking already. Go online to http://www.cabelas.com/ and at the top of the page click on Wish List. It is right in the middle. You have to type in state IL and my name (not Rhett's) and then enter and it should appear. They do not have an official registry for Cabela's so had to do the wish list. If an item is purchased online through the wish list I am almost positive it shows that it has been bought so that is probably safest route if wanting to go through Cabela's.

I sampled some yummy popcorn this weekend so now I have everything figured out with the popcorn for the reception. We will be making the caramel and I will be getting the kettle corn through this guy I found. Needless to say when you go to work at 4 am and spend 24 hours in 2 days at work and pick up bag of popcorn on way it is going to get eaten!! I ate the whole bag ooopppps
Hence the new diet I am starting today

The Satan Diet

I weighed myself this morning and I am currently stuck in a rut. Not going up but staying at the same weight as when i finished the Advocare plan so I need a little bump to get me moving downwards. I think it is going to be difficult but going to try and stick with it for the 7 days. I will let you all in on my results! I thought about doing the 3 day one Kim  did but I hate tuna and when I eat hot dogs they are covered in ketchup so I am trying this out. The only thing is I don't eat plain tomatoes so day 5 is going to be really hard. 

I have spent the morning doing little piddle diddle things like putting together the gift bags for the kids and my bridesmaids, working on the programs, organizing paperwork. Now off to go back to sleep for a bit so I can catch up from my lack of sleep from the weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, those are such simple ways to show your husband love. :) Sometimes just being intentional about it makes all the difference! Can't wait for the wedding festivities!

    ReplyDelete