My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Every engaged girls dream

So I have been sooo sick the last week. I am very rarely sick but when it happens watch out I am a big Baby with a capital B. An earache/sinus infection/cold is no fun but I am finally starting to feel better so time to catch up! I recently have gotten into PINTEREST. I heard about it through facebook and naturally was curious as to what it was. Once I started exploring it was clear that planning a wedding when you have no artistic or creative ability was going to be just a bit easier with the help of pinterest! Love it!! I am already an internet junkie so this is not helping my addiction to spending time on the computer daily. Here are a few ideas I have found......



I absolutely have to do this with one of my little babies. Rhett says we should use all 3 and have the signs say I love You. Fat chance lol getting all to sit pretty with a sign around their neck. This picture just makes me smile!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

                                                       I saw this picture and immediately thought cute card box. So I went into my basement dusted this sucker off and it will be our card box!! Plus it was free!!!!
Pinned Image
Love this for behind the head table. Some version of this at least

Pinned ImageLoved this centerpiece (on the left) so wanted to do something similar & I came up with this
Scroll to TopScroll to Top
Pinned Image
Scroll to Top                                              Love the hydrangeas & mason jars!!
                                                                                        Using both!!


 Going to have to find some way to incorporate a cute little sign like this somewhere!

Pinned ImagePinned Image
Scroll to TopScroll to Top

Thank You Pinterest for all the great ideas!! I know once I am done wedding planning I will spend endless hours searching for recipes, fun ideas for future kiddos, & any/everything else you could possibly think of.

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is SO addicting! lol there are always cute ideas on there for everything. Also, I am so excited for you!! Cant wait to see what all ideas you've accumulated by October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It is all so overwhelming but I am slowly getting it together lol Can't wait for you to see everything as well!!

    ReplyDelete