My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little details

So I have learned very quickly that a wedding involves tons of little details. That I feel is what is going to make everything so special. First off this evening I got an email from my flower person which is Britney Biethman. She did my sister in law Meghan's flowers for her wedding and they were beautiful!! I was planning to do the flowers myself but....considering I have no artistic ability. Not to mention the fact I felt sick to my stomach everytime I thought about dealing with the flowers. I am going to leave it to the professionals on this one! I just love hydrangeas so they are def going to be part of my bouquet. I can't grow them worth a hoot but eventually I will have hydrangeas in my flowers around my house. (SOMEDAY) I scoured the internet a lot looking at flower ideas. I always went back to the white ones so white it is for me!! My bridesmaid's dresses are going to be dark purple so their flowers will be basically purple & pink. I had a few pics of exactly what I want but I don't have them on me anymore so...your imagination will have to do for now. Next up is the programs. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make them for the wedding & reception or just one or the other. After much debate I decided just to make for the wedding and I will prob have a few on display at the reception. I  wasn't sure since majority of our guests will be at just the reception but their is really no need to make 250+ programs. I found one on etsy that I loved!!!! $70 for 25 of them suckers and no they weren't made out of gold. So I emailed this pic to my lovely sister in law Erin & she is AMAZING!! She drew it up and texted it to me that day. Thank you Erin!! You will all have to wait for the big day to see the real thing!

I am planning to get my invitations from NCN. They have these huge books to choose from so wide variety plus you get a free subscription for 1 yr if you order from them. Who Hoo!! I know I am such a dork but I love reading the paper every week!

Lets see what else can I ramble on about....I already bought my shoes they are purple & flat. Lol I am not a heels girl def going for comfort.

I think I am going to wear pearls for my jewelry but not a 100% on that yet.

I have no clue how I am going to wear my hair...Any suggestions are welcome!

I bought the cutest mason jar glasses from pottery barn. They are for our wedding party instead of the traditional wine glasses. Now I just need to get them engraved!!!

Alright now that I have filled you in on these mindless details that are soooo important to me. I am going to call it a night!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these on pinterest and thought of you: http://pinterest.com/pin/146718900330031829/

    ReplyDelete