My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Home away from Home

I have probably said this before but Rhett & I love Branson! That is part of the reason we I wanted to get married near there. I know he is ok with it but regardless of how he truely feels I know he wants me to be happy! He would be ok with going to the courthouse. When we go to Branson for vacation we stay at the BlueGreen Resort which is a timeshare his parents are part of. In the beginning though back in the day....we stayed at a lovely bed & breakfast called The Bradford House. I think it was the very first year we were even together the entire Simpson family & I mean a lot of Simpsons went to Branson for a little getaway near Christmas time. The entire B&B was rented out to just our fam that is how many people we had. Years later when Rhett & I decided to vacation in Branson just the 2 of us we went back to stay there. The people who own it are so nice and have a beautiful family. Each room has a special name. Also in each room is a little journal so you can document about your time at the B&B. Every time we have gone back I always roam from room to room reading past writings looking for what I wrote years before. It is quite fun reading about other people's special memories also. I can't wait to write about our wedding when we stay there on our wedding night! Its location is also great because its not right smack dab in the middle of everything. It is kinda nestled back in the woods which is perfect! The funny thing is it actually sits right behind the BlueGreen resort. When we would stay there Rhett & I would always comment on how comfortable the beds were. We loved the beds! We just wanted a mattress for at home just like on vacation. Now maybe it is because we were on vacation or maybe bc we used to have a sucky mattress regardless lol we loved the bed! Now everyone don't be thinking dirty things here! They make breakfast in the morning of course in the big huge kitchen. Everything is very personable there. That is where we first had the best french toast ever!!! Thick pieces of bread with cream cheese, jelly, powdered sugar on top with peaches!!! Yummy! I have made it at home but its just not the same. The price of staying there is reasonable as well. I would def reccomend staying at The Bradford House to anyone going to Branson!! Can't wait to revisit our little home away from home!!   https://staybradford.globat.com/?p=1

                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sara! I'm catching up on all of your posts, and I'm really enjoying hearing about all of your wedding plans! Thanks for sharing them. :)

    We LOVE the Bradford House. We're going to Branson next month and staying in a timeshare, and I hope I like it just as much. I definitely miss that quaint bed and breakfast! And you're right - it's the perfect location. Ah, now I want to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!! I love reading all of your posts. Your kids are soooo cute. I don't know how you keep up with all the fun projects you are doing. I hope I have all that energy when I have kids lol

    ReplyDelete