My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meet the People

So today I am going to introduce you to everyone in the wedding party! I immediately knew that my sister would be the maid of honor. She is the best sister in the world!! Didn't even think twice about that decision. I told her I planned on being a huge bridezilla but I actually think I am doing pretty good in that department. She is 3 1/2 yrs younger than me & lives 3 hrs away. (totally sucks) But what are you gonna do she moved away for a great job opportunity so no judgement. Once I start having babies though she is going to have to move back home! We were very close growing up and rarely fought. Unless it had to do with wearing each others clothes or cleaning our messy room. LOL She is def going to be a great maid of honor! Here are some pics for a blast from the past. Aren't we cute!!




My bridesmaids are my 2 sister in laws Erin & Meghan & my cousin Kim. My cousin Kim & I are very close in age she is a bit older though. She is so sweet & I am so happy she said yes to be in my wedding! We have all kinds of fun stories from our childhood together! Our families got together all the time so we became good friends & cousins! We don't spend as much time together now that we are older but I am hoping all this wedding planning changes that!

Next is my sister in law Meghan!! She just got married in October 2011 & I was in her wedding. It was so much fun to go through all the planning with her! I always can call her for advice or silly questions or when I need help with anything. She is wonderful! I am so blessed to have great in-laws. I have heard some pretty good horror stories from people. Here she is on her BIG Day!


                      My sister in law Erin is seriously the sweetest person you will ever meet!! When Rhett & I got together way  back when in 2001 he lived with her. That is part of the reason I am so close with my 2 nieces Brook & Madison & Erin. She would do anything for you! I am so happy to have her a part of my life. Here she is with 2 of her kiddos!



My 2 nieces Brooke & Madison are also in the wedding. I am not really sure what their title is....jr bridesmaids i guess. Doesn't really matter what you call them but I knew they would be a part of it. They are the cutest little chickies around and so sweet just like their momma. I love them so much! I could literally post 1000 pics of them on here but I will have to narrow it down to a few.




My nephew Max (Rhett's godchild) is also in the wedding as a little jr groomsman. He will prob walk up with the girls! He is a cutie! I think he is going to turn into a little hunter just like his Uncle Rhett!
Last but not least are the little flower girl & ring bearer. My niece & nephew Claire & Jake. If you want to spend some time with some cute, smart, funny kids come hang out with these two for a day. They are hilarious. Love love love them to bits. They are going to be so cute together walking down the aisle. Jake loved his snow balls I got him for Christmas! If you can't tell he is chowing down on them. Oh yah guess I forgot about the guys. Well Rhett has only asked his good friend Derek to be the best man. That is it so far. Men are so unconcerned with wedding planning. I keep telling him he needs to ask his other guys but whatever...We will see how long it takes him to take care of it.



2 comments:

  1. Super cute kiddos! I had a mini groom and 2 mini brides, all my cousins. They all walked down the aisle together, arm in arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all of the kiddos dressed up! They are all my little sweeties!!

    ReplyDelete