My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

And Baby makes 12

Nieces & Nephews that is! I know what you're all thinking. Ha Ha Its going to be at least 2013 before this announcement is for myself & Rhett. I often mention all the little sweetie pies in our family but today I am going to introduce you to each & every one. Lets start with oldest to youngest. Fair warning this is a long one!


My teenage niece 13 (who has a bf) ughhhh this kid needs to quit growing. This little chick is so dear to my heart. She still lets me hug & kiss her. I think I will just burst into tears the first time she is too big for this. (hopefully it will be never)  *Brooke Claudia*


Next is seriously the most helpful sweetest kind hearted 11 year old you will ever meet. She is a crazy, loving, adorable girl. I know I have said it before but when Rhett & I got together she was 3 months old. Now look at her!!!! *love*
*Madison Cait*


The first birth I was around for was Mr *Jack Pierce* (almost 11) I can still remember how wonderful it was the entire family was at the hospital waiting when he arrived! He is named after his Grandpa on his mother's side. I am so happy I got to be a part of the special day he arrived in this world. He is a very athletic child. Which is awesome!!!! 

Rhett's godchild *Max Claude* (almost 9) is such a little sweetie. He occasionally will go hunting with Rhett. Literally for his 5th or 6th b-day we bought him a gun. I know we are crazy!!!! He loves candy & soda lol What kid doesn't?? He is also very athletic & I very much enjoy watching him & Jack play sports.

Next up is *Will August*  who just turned 7. Gosh these kids are growing up fast. He is pretty quiet usually around me. He tends to keep to himself a lot. I think he is finally past the stage where he doesn't absolutely despise getting his picture taken. Lol Their for a while I could never get any of him. What a cutie!




*Tess Elisha*  I swear this kid is going to be a model. She is gorgeous and she is only 4 
(5 in November) She is sooo sweet. For a long time she didn't talk probably bc she has those 3 big brothers who didn't let her get a word in! I got to spend a lot of time with her during the time she had speech therapy. I really appreciated spending that one on one with her. She is going to be an adorable flower girl. I can't wait!

*Jake Jay* (4) Ohhh the stories I could tell you about this little booger. He says the funniest things and cutest things. He just makes me laugh and laugh. Right now he says his name is Jakers not "Jake the snake" (which is what I call him) I love that I get to spend so much time with him. He also looooves candy just like Max! 


Last but not least of the 4 year olds is *Claire Ann* I am not sure who is funnier her or Jake. It is a close call! She says the funniest & cutest things as well. I feel that she & Rhett have a special little bond! She is a farm, animal loving girl all the way. When she gets older she is going to hear the story about the day she was born when Uncle Rhett & Aunt Sara went to meet her and my car broke down. Fun Memories! Not!!! Uncle Rhett was not a happy camper.

My godchild *Maggie Brand*  (2 1/2) The other day when I left her house she said Bye Sara. Awww melt my heart! I was so excited when Jeremy & Tracey asked me to be her godmother. Her little dimple in her chin is just the sweetest thing ever. Love love her! 

I promise we are almost there!

*Cole Justin* (1 1/2) The happiest baby I have ever met in my life. This kid is so cute & so happy I think I say it every single time I am around him. He just makes my day! I hope I have babies just like him lol bc he is adorable. He gets into everything!!!! Very active baby. He is just starting to really talk so hopefully soon S A R A comes out of that little mouth! 


Last but not least *Cletus Roy* (will be the big 1 in August) What a chunky monkey. With his little rolls & red hair so sweet. I like calling him Cletey. He is a slobber butt too! Such a good baby. I think he has like 6 teeth now. 


Whew that took a while to sort through all the cute pictures and choose just 1 for each kid.
So I am sure you are all wondering who is giving me #12 niece or nephew.............
That would be Meghan & Jason! Baby Markotay is on the way & due in January!!!!
Beyond excited and so happy for both of them. Meghan & I said we were going to have our kids close together so you know what that means for me! 
Love love love all these kids with every oz of my heart!
Before it is all over I am probably going to have 20 nieces/nephews after my siblings have them too. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment