My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Can You Play Along


 Since I love pictures and my Mom loves taking pictures it was appropriate to do a game with you guessed it PICTURES!! My task was to come up with one from every year we have been together. Now you would think ohh that is so easy. Not so much! Some of the years I immediately found what I wanted to use but others were quite difficult even finding 1 picture of just Rhett & I together. I thought on 2009 I was going to have to photo shop us together. At the shower their were 8x10 displayed for each picture so hopefully even though they are small on here you can see them ok. Play along and see how well you do. Rhett did not even get all of them correct. I think one or two people got half of them right. It was pretty fun! 


I will reveal the answers on tomorrows post.

Today is my Mom's b-day!! Happy Birthday!!! I am babysitting Cole and at lunch time we are going to take her some Lisa's. Later today I am going to drop my rings off at the Kay's Jewelers because it is time to be sent off to be soldered together. Eekkkkk that really means Oct 6th is getting closer and closer. Getting so excited but nervous too. I have to give the final count for our meal (at the wedding) this week. My programs are finally getting made, ordered part of the groomsmen's gift, almost all the invitations are mailed so hoping to start getting my RSVP cards back. Here is a look at our invites. I got them made at North County News. So happy with them! They are called send and seal. The bottom portion has a perforated edge and it gets ripped off and mailed back. Part of the reason I did this is because it only takes a post card stamp so the postage expense was less. I also just really liked the way it looked folded up with the seal.  They are also a light tan/cream color not black & white. Hope everyone enjoys them and please send back rsvps!!!!! 




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm retarded...lol - my comment WAS "such a CUTE idea! Awe, I didn't know the wedding was on Oct 6th - you'll share a wedding anniversary with Emma and Brian" I deleted blc I read the invite...then I realized that was the reception! bahahah
    Cute invites!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha lol that's ok! I know it gets confusing with 2 different days. Yay for shared anniversary! I hope we have a beautiful day.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete