My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Special Arrival

First of all as promised here are the answers for the little game we played at the bridal shower.
Hope you enjoyed playing along and answered at least a couple correct! Every picture is from a major event ranging from graduations/grad party, weddings, funeral, our house being built, and our first furry baby's arrival. 





































 Allie's Baby Shower! Mommy to be

                                                                                                                         Baby Room

I will always remember that Sunday September 18, 2012 was a very special day not only because of my bridal shower but because the world welcomed sweet little Avrie Amanda Lingle. 6 lbs 13 oz making her debut @ 5:48 am. I woke up around 3 am that morning used the restroom 
randomly checked my phone and whaaatttttt sure enough had a text from Allie saying she was in labor. I of course couldn't fall back asleep and took my cell back to bed with me. (put it on vibrate so it wouldn't wake Rhett) I kept waking up checking it for updates. Finally close to 7 am got word that she was here and received a picture. I won't go into too much detail but she had fluid on her lungs and some breathing issues so she was transferred from Perryville to St. Francis in Cape. Brandon went right away to Cape and the next day Allie was able to get discharged and head to the hospital to be with her little babe.  Rhett & I had time on Friday so we headed to the hospital for a visit. 

love her already!! 
beautiful mommy & baby Avrie

She was soooo cute and tiny! We got a very nice visit in and had supper together downstairs in the cafeteria. Rhett went back to see her but I forgot to send the camera back with the guys so no pics of them.  I loved holding her and didn't really want to put her down. But the reality was I had to get up at 3 am to go to work and mommy daddy & avrie had a full night ahead of them. I am happy to say 1 week later of her birth and the family of 3 are all home together!! Yay!!! So excited and happy for them. I can't wait to spoil her to pieces now!!! I bought her the cutest little outfit it is pink scrubs and they say Dr. Avrie. Cute cute cute!! Congratulations Allie, Brandon, & Avrie. We love you! 

I think the countdown can officially begin now...................

13 days till I get married!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment