My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Fun has just Begun!!




 Well the weekend has come and gone and my shower was AMAZING!! I have the best family & friends in the world. I just want to say Thank You again for all the hard work everyone (especially my sista) put into making such a great day. And as Margaret said I did pretty much pick the day, place, food, etc....Haha!! I am not big on surprises & I am used to being involved in everything so I was ok with helping out. Jaimee was so excited about all the great decorations she made so I saw most of them ahead of time.

 I got some great love advice from my guests. The most frequent advice was don't go to bed mad at each other & always kiss goodnight. I will share all of them eventually but here are a few of my favorites! If you weren't at my shower and would care to share your love advice I would love to hear it! 



This would be super cute at a baby shower too!! 

The decorations all looked so great. 




Yes you can all drool now while looking at the picture of these awesome cupcakes!!! Tammy Grah made them so if you ever need yummy cupcakes give her a call. She also makes awesome cakes! The cupcake stand worked great. I think as soon as I got there that was the first thing I ran to look at.  We  had a lot leftover but they got dispersed pretty easily. The food was great. Thank you so much Darla for making the chicken salad! Thank you to everyone for making food! I hope everyone enjoyed it all. -Here are just a few of my guests- 
I would love to share every picture but then we all know this post would be 1000 pages long!
 Love my nieces & nephews!!! 

My mother in law & her mother & sister
 Rusty (aka Berniece) A Simpson family friend
He wanted to crash the party!
too funny! 
and then he went to the marigold fish fry like this
Wonder what they all thought lol
 All of Rhett's aunts on the Simpson side

this was probably my favorite thing!!!!! Jaime made the sign herself! Thank you Thank you!!!

My Aunt Patti & Aunt Nancy
My Darla!!!!! Love her! 
work friends! 

 My girls!
My amazing mother!!!!

I know I already said it like 10 times but thank you again to everyone! Tomorrow I will share some of the great gifts I got & the game we played. You can all play along and see how well you know 
Rhett & I


2 comments: