My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Future Mrs. Simpson

October 1, 2012=less than 1 week until my wedding day!
Had a great bachelorette party on Friday!
We ate out at 54th St. & it was amazing as always!
Then we went to Pottery Hollow and did some painting!
I know you are all probably super dissapointed no strippers, no drunkies, nothing crazy except for the chick that worked at the pottery place. (next time I will be visiting the Edwardsville store)
!
I think I was asleep by 11:30 Friday night.
 We all had a wonderful time & yes if you are wondering I drove all the way from my house with the pink veil and sash on. Haha!! People who passed me probably thought I was crazy.
 
I can't wait to see how my stuff looks when I pick it up. I made a spoon rest & a mug. I am not very creative and we were kinda crunched on time so my stuff is pretty simple. This looks pink but the end result should be a deep red color! My sister made a platter for me so very excited about that!
 
I attended a beautiful wedding on Saturday so of course the whole time I was thinking of everything for my big day! I got a little teary during the unity candle too.
I had a busy busy weekend and it is about to get even crazier so I am making this short & sweet today!
I will be on the go all day running errands and picking things up. On Saturday I was able to pick up Rhett's tuxedo so that was great. Now if I only had a groom around to try it on. Let's hope it fits perfect!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!!!
 
 
Here is my sleeping partner while Rhett is gone!
She thinks she owns the place!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment