My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thank You Family & Friends

Pinned Image
Wow!!! I really can not believe our reception has come & gone already. Our weekend of getting married went so quickly and now our weekend of the big reception went so fast as well. It was so nice to have the 3 weeks in between. It was also so wonderful to celebrate twice, wear my dress again, & just enjoy the day with NO STRESS!! If everyone could have what we got to enjoy I say go for it. It was a lot of work but so worth it. I was so thankful it did not rain on the 27th since we did have a bit on the wedding day. It was cool out but beautiful! Just want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped me prepare whether it was the day before or 6 months ago. I have the most amazing family & friends. Thank you to my wonderful husband (ahhhh love saying that) who has endured endless hours of the planning and details for this special day. I do believe he enjoyed both our wedding & big reception but I have a pretty good feeling he is happy it is all over!! Our wedding bedroom can go back to being just a spare bedroom. Thanks to my mom & sister who literally knew almost every single detail and helped me with all decisions when I needed them. Jaimee & Derek did an awesome job with their speeches. Love both of you so much! I honestly can not say thank you enough. I know I have probably already said all this before but I am saying it all again. Thank you to Darla my wonderful friend & personal trainer who helped me look & feel they way I wanted to look & feel on my wedding day=Beautiful! I used to hate having my picture and I can not wait to see all my pictures taken by Susan Storch & Creative Bent. Anna & her mother made the entire reception day so fun while getting pictures. I know everyone was not looking forward to more pictures but I truely feel like we all had such a great time. I also appreciate Darla coming through and doing my make-up on Saturday when my make-up lady no showed on me. Laurie Becker did an awesome job on our backdrop. It was exactly what I imagined! Thank you for safely delivering the grooms cake Aunt Patti & Aunt Nancy! Thank you to all of our wedding party members for being such an important part of both of our days.Everything was fantastic and I am so happy to have shared it with all our family & friends. So thank you for coming and helping us celebrate! I will show lots of pictures and talk about everything in more detail soon but for now here are some pictures the DJ "Cosmo T" took

Enjoy!


http://www.cosmotsdjshows.com/archives/Rhett%20and%20Sara%20Simpson.html



Also I was so preoccupied the last week or so finishing everything up for the big party I kinda left you all hanging about the details for the reception in Eureka Springs. I will back track one of these days and fill you in on how our wedding evening was too. I plan to share our slideshow/video but haven't quite figured out how to upload it to YouTube.



Girls room! 
                                                    Pinned Image


No comments:

Post a Comment