My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013

Happy New Year (a few days late)!  I hope everyone had a fun exciting New Years Eve. Ours was pretty low key since Rhett ended up with the same 1 day flu bug I had. His evening consisted of bathroom, bedroom, bathroom, bedroom sleep sleep sleep. I spent most of the evening taking down Christmas decorations, cleaning & organizing the house. I did manage to drink a couple of these yummy drinks..I got one of those daiquiri pouches in my stocking from my Mom. I also had a wine one from Schnucks. Super crazy NYE!! Haha
 
Several of our family members were hanging out at Rhett's parents for the evening so I did head over there for a bit. Their were lots of munchies and game playing. I came home around 11:30 and Rhett did wake up 11:45ish so technically we rang in the new year together. I am not normally very into making resolutions but this year I am going to try & be faithful. Here we go...
 
1. Get pregnant & have a baby (This really shouldn't be considered a resolution just my hopes for this year)
 
2. Get healthier & stay healthy (no going backwards even if I do get pregnant)
 
3. Be more organized with our bills (I say this every year and each year gets a tiny bit better)
 
 
4. Get a different job that makes me happier (Enough said)
 
 
5. Change my blog's name and make the layout not so boring (I will eventually figure out how to do this)
 
 
6. Spoil the crap out of my new niece Roxy who will be here anytime (this is way too easy to really even be included)
 
7. Be a great wife and make our 1st year of marriage wonderful
 
There it is all laying out there on the line!!! I know many many people who would be excited for #1 to happen. Even Father Clyde has mentioned he is just waiting for an announcement. Rhett & I are both starting the 24 advocare challenge tomorrow. This will be my 3rd time and his 1st. I think I am more anxious about him doing it then myself. We leave for Hawaii in officially less than 1 month. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012 was such an amazing year for my family. My sister moved closer to me, my brother got his first real job, they both purchased their own vehicles, Rhett purchased me a new vehicle (sad day when the saturn was gone), my other brother went off to college, Erin & Mike built a house, Meg got pregnant, Brooke turned 13 officially a teenager, we got married!!!!! Many happy memories. Another huge THANK YOU to any & everyone who helped us with the wedding in any way. Since it is now a new year I should move on & no more wedding talk but who are we kidding. Their will always be wedding talk on this blog!!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. great resolutions/goals/hopes! =)
    I first learned out to update my blog last week .... usually Heather does it for me - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all of your goals! I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear any baby news. I'm sure it will spread quickly through the family once you announce it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I agree Adrien that is why I will be keeping it very quiet until I am ready for EVERYONE to know. lol Spreads like wildfire! I didn't notice it till now but ur husband is hiding in the background of that picture of Rhett & I!

    ReplyDelete