My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, January 24, 2013

What's Making Your Day Today??

Happy Friday! I have lots of fun stuff to share today starting with the fact that I get to pick up my wedding Thank You cards from CB!! Literally can not wait to see the finished product. I know without a doubt they will be amazing. I plan to start printing out labels soon so I can get them all mailed out in a timely manner. Since everything wedding has been over for a while now it was so fun to get the Christmas cards, now the thanks you's, eventually our large 16 x 20 for the wall, & last but not least the coveted album. The album is probably what I am most excited about. I finally cleaned the wedding spare bedroom and the floor & bed are visible again. I have plenty of items to sell and get out of this house so please send brides my way if they are looking for rustic decor.

We are currently refinancing our home right now so that is very exciting. I know it sounds quite boring but lowering the amount of interest that has to be paid to a bank is pretty great in our books! Our original rate was 4.875 and that is from 2008 when we built. Now we will have the rate of 2.75. Whoo Hooo!!! We plan to keep making the same payment amount but this will allow us to pay off our loan in less amount of time. Very very excited about this. I know we already have a lake but my dream is to have an in ground pool so maybe once the house is paid off.....

You may remember that we got a really nice bar stool at the time of the bridal shower. It only took me forever but eventually I ordered that 2nd stool from Cabela's. It took 4 weeks to get here. Rhett was kind enough to put it together and then he called me at work to break the bad news.

 First of all please ignore the mess on top of the island especially the trash cans. Ammo still gets into them every single time we leave him home alone (unless they are put up). You would think after 10 years tearing up the trash would get old! More importantly notice the major difference in height. Ughhhhh
The stool on the left is the original and on the right the newest one. I could have sworn I double checked that before pressing the order button. I am going to call and hopefully we can exchange for the right size.

Moving on to more exciting updates we now have working garage doors. This is fantastic!!! Thank you Jason for coming to help Rhett finish installing them. Now I can just press a button and boom they go up, boom they go down. No more pulling on the string to close and pushing up to open. Thank you to my hubby for taking care of this. The little simple things that make my day!

We recently got an IPAD for Rhett to use for work. The first night after it came he was playing with the photo booth option. Fun Fun Fun!



Their is also a spot for reminders so I made sure to update the list. My reminders look like this
*Do something nice for Sara today. 
*Leave my wife love notes 

Rhett's reminder looks like this
*Go Hunting Tomorrow and kill 10 Honkers

Need I say more!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be spending mine at work making the moolah!

1 comment:

  1. Baha, love the reminders! That stinks about the stools, I would be so disappointed! Hopefully you can get them switched out. :)

    ReplyDelete