My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Special Arrival Coming Soon

I have been a little mia lately from blogging and that would be because of the frequent t.v. show marathons that have been going on in this house lately. Between myself watching True Blood (addicted) & Rhett & I watching SOA (sons of anarchy-even more addicting) nothing productive has been happening. I am a little t.v. junkie so this really should come as no surprise. I am totally making up lost time for the year & a half of wedding planning when I watched literally nothing. If you haven't watched them yet-Do it!! (But only if your into vampires, motorcycles, sex, & people getting killed)
In other news...our house has been smelling like a meat factory. We decided to make some deer jerky with our new jerky gun & the grinder attatchment for my kitchen-aid mixer. Both worked wonderfully! Way better than hand grinding 12 lbs of raw deer meat. Instead of using our dehydrators Rhett used the oven and it worked great too. We needed sandwich bags to package it all for the freezer so I stopped by Evanville Food Mart on my way home from work. It's a sad day when you have to write a check for $2.75. The lady probably thought I was so loony. I am on day 6 of Advocare and everything is going well. During the month of December I had really started back to some bad habits so kicking the junk again feels great. Rhett is doing awesome too. He is on day 5 and hasn't had any soda or milk yet. Both huge victories so far! This man is in love with his milk so this is a big deal. I have actually been cooking full meals again. Today is a very special day... Meg's due date for little Roxy. I am getting so excited to meet her!!! Auntie Sara can not wait to spoil you to pieces with love. Their are so many people I know that are pregnant!! My sweet friend Lindsey is expecting. She totally deserves this & I could not be any happier for her. I gave her the belly book as a gift. When I had it shipped it arrived the day before Christmas so that worked out perfectly. Another little bean to spoil! Can't wait!! Have been going through old pictures recently. Here's a random. No clue when & where this was taken. Makes me smile though!


In honor of babies galore here are some baby pictures through the years


 Cletus


 Cole

Maggie

Claire

Jake

Tess

Will

Max


Jack 
(This was about 4 months after Rhett & I got together. I can distinctly remember all of us hanging out at Red Bud hospital waiting for Jack's arrival. Such a special moment)

Madison

Brooke



Whew some of those were a little difficult to distinguish who was who
It helps when other people/children are also in the pic. If I have any of these wrong honest mistake but I am pretty sure they are all correct. Can't wait to share pic #12

Alright so I had 1 picture wrong it was Brooke's. Clearly I had a good excuse, she was 2 when I came around so I don't have a lot of baby pics of her in my files. Even though it is after the fact I had to change the pic. I found this one of her & Rhett. He is 17 and she is 4 months old.


No comments:

Post a Comment