My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oh Baby!

The newest addition to the Simpson Family has joined us niece #12 Roxy Danielle Markotay. She is a precious bundle of cuteness!!! Love her already. Margaret was proud to state that on the both sides of the fam Jefferson & Simpson she & Justin are in the lead for # grandchildren. Then she kindly said and once you & Rhett have your 3........Hmmm 3 sounds like a few too many to me. I picked Brooke & Madison up from school on Friday because Erin was already up at the hospital. We ran a few errands and then headed up to St. Elizabeth's in Belleville. We also stopped by Wal-Mart and picked up a few goodies for Meg, Jason & baby. We attatched the baby balloon to a bottle of germ-x & package of chocolate turtles. Brooke said what in the world do they need the germ-x for & I said oh this is a perfect gift!!! We anxiously waited at the hospital with Erin, Justin, & Jason's parent's. Roxy arrived into this world 

7:15 pm January 11, 2013
  7 lbs 12 oz 
19"
Healthy with a head full of hair


Happy to say Meghan & baby are both doing great!
I had to work early on Saturday morning so was only able to visit Friday evening about 5 minutes and then had to head home. It was around 9 pm when we got to go in and see everyone. On Monday evening Rhett & I spent some time at Meghan & Jason's visiting. I would be a horrible aunt if I did not get more pictures to share of my adorable niece so here we go!




Cute Cute Cute!!!!

On Monday I also spent some time with Jake & Cole so I of course have to share some pictures of our adventures for the day. We chased the dogs, ran around in our p.j.s, watched The Lion King, and wrestled.
Cole even learned how to sneak into the pantry, climb on the lunch boxes, and swipe some mini marshmallows. Crazy man!





What a great MONDAY! 
On another note this t-shirt I have on is pretty darn special! It has been quite a looooong time since it fit me. 10 years old, hole in the armpit, size medium, & lovin it
Thanks Jake for being my photographer

Once a Cheerleader always a cheerleader @ Heart

3 comments:

  1. YAY - Congrats Auntie! She does have a lot of hair ... perfect for bows! =)

    Love the shirt (& the pants) you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute - definitely looks like a Simpson! You're looking great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can not get over all her hair!! I was bald until I was 2 so their is really no hope when I have a girl. lol
    Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete