My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Monday, February 11, 2013

We're Back!!!

Aloha!!! I heard a lot of that in the last week. Rhett & I are home from our (belated) honeymoon which lasted for 8 full days on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. It was absolutely wonderful. We took a ton of pictures, ate a lot of yummy food, drank more in 1 week than we normally do in 1 year, and just had so much fun. The weather was gorgeous every single day. I do already miss that! I can't wait to share every single thing we did each day. On the plane ride there Rhett began writing down details about the flight so I decided each day to document what we did. #1 That would make writing on the blog way easier. #2 We would actually remember what we did. By the end of the week it was hard to remember things already. I had to ask what month it was a couple times. What a week! Today was the first full day back in the real world. At one point near the end of the trip someone asked me if I missed home at all. My response....I miss my peanut butter toast for breakfast & the dogs. This morning Rhett woke me up at 9:45 a.m. asking if I was ready for my pb toast. What a sweetheart! It sure isn't fresh pineapple but it was my normal and I missed that. I am too afraid to weigh myself so I am going to wait until after 1 full week of normal eating to check. I got caught up on all our dirty laundry today so that made me feel much better. My Mom had done everything that was here so for almost half a day I was completely 100% caught up on laundry. I was really looking forward to my workout with Darla at the new design fitness location. It was awesome and she sure did work me good! Lots of new equipment and different fun things to do now. I took 2 walk/runs while on our little vacation and the view was gorgeous. Not a bad way to get a little sweat on. Here are a few pics I snapped while exercising along the ocean.




The path went all along the water through the resort and past 4 different man made lagoons.

 Our hotel JW Marriot
 1 of the Lagoons
 Pretty church on the grounds

Every time we were outside and could see the church I kept commenting how I wanted to see it closer. I finally got to on those days I worked out. We saw many people in wedding attire getting pictures on the beach and near the water. One evening while taking a walk Rhett & I even saw a reception going on in the resort's ballroom. At the very moment we passed by they were playing the Newly Wed game. Too funny!! We laughed for a bit on that one. I could hear the question "Who is more likely to pass gas first in front of the other person?" I'm sure that was one of our questions as well. We all know the answer for it! 


I can't wait to share everything with all of you. Thanks for checking in!


Mahalo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment