My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Confession Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!

Pinned Image


I am doing my first Confession Friday and of course we are going to be doing it in wedding fashion. So here we go with my mostly wedding confessions & a few other randoms.

First off I confess that I am kinda stuck in a rut with my wedding planning. I have many things I know I need to do but really can't be done until closer to the big day. I would love to have everything done pronto but some things will just have to wait.

I confess that I really want to try my dress on and see if it fits or is loose at all.....Lets pray for the latter

I confess that sometimes I put my veil on (while wearing my pjs) and just prance around the house with it on. Rhett thinks I am a lunatic.

I confess that so far I have pretty well loved everything about planning my wedding minus bill paying.

I confess that I am hoping I get a good little chunk of $ back on my taxes so I can pay some of those bills!!

I confess that I have only had 1 wedding nightmare so far. Please please let that be the one & only.

I confess that several of my hs friends announcing they are pregnant makes me have some baby fever.
(That one is for you MOM!)

I confess that I have no plans set in stone for today or tomorrow. Feels good to just go with the flow

I confess that we allow our dogs to sleep in our bed (EVERY) night. Bad habit I know but they are just too sweet to say no. Plus when we kick them down they just sneak back up once we fall asleep.

I confess that I am soooo ready for Spring even though we are having decent weather. I am ready to mow grass, flowers to bloom, & more sunny days. You heard me right I like mowing our huge yard that takes like 4 hrs. Its my thinking time.

I confess that I have a horrible habit of staying up late (as i write its only 12:30 am) and then sleeping the whole morning away. Might as well do it now while I can!



That is enough confessions for now but just have to say
Pinned Image
or 3







No comments:

Post a Comment