My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And that's what she said....

I have never had a guest blogger but today I am going to have a guest survey. I wrote up a short list of questions I eventually plan to give to all or most of my wedding party. I want to see what they are thinking about the whole wedding situation. It should be fun to see the answers.

Here goes with my first guest: Meghan Markotay (future sister-in-law to me)




1. How long have you known the bride & groom? Groom-28.5 years Bride- 10 years

2. What is your relationship to the bride & groom? younger sister of Rhett

3. What is your first memory of the bride? I didn't like her. He was wild. She was wild. Too much wildness for me to handle.

4. What is your first memory of the groom? I was laying in the crib, trying to nap, when out of no where this chubby faced boy appeared. He stared through the bars at me and I thought "Who the hell is this kid?"… I later found out that he was my brother.

5. What was your first reaction when you heard they were finally getting married? I was surprised. I thought, "Wow! Rhett really did it!" I was VERY happy for them.

6. How do you feel about the wedding being in Arkansas? I think it's perfect. Right after they say their vows, the groomsmen can go shoot a hog while the bridesmaids finish making the moonshine. Just kidding! I think it's going be a perfect setting-really personal and sweet.

7. How long after the wedding do you think it will take before they get pregnant? How long does it take to get out of a wedding dress? 12 minutes?

8. What advice do you wish to give to the happy couple in making a marriage work? Don't nag. Keep doing what you're doing. And don't poke the bear



Here are a couple pics I found in Rhett's baby book of
him and Meghan in their younger years.





Thanks a million Meghan! Also thank you for inviting me to the bridal show tonite at The Falls. I am so excited we are going to have a lot of fun! Also thank you for getting married first so I can call you with endless questions and suggestions for my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment