My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You took the words right out of my mouth

It's survey time again and this time we will be hearing from my future
 sister-in-law Erin. I have probably already said this time & time again but she is Amazing!!! She has been helping me constantly with the wedding planning. So lets hear what she has to say about Rhett & I.



1. How long have you known the bride & groom?
Rhett 30 years.... Dad bought me a baby doll so I wouldn't
be jealous of the baby. I would nurse Wally while mom fed
Rhett.... . Sara I've known for 10 years, I think we got
close fast since Rhett was living with us when they met....
so she spent a lot of time at our house.



2. What is your relationship to the bride & groom?
Big sister of both!!


3. What is your first memory of the bride?
Sweet...
I like this girl she is cute with my kids.



4. What is your first memory of the groom?
first memory Rhett would bite my fingers as a baby when I would
try feeding him so I would throw the food on the floor and
he would crawl around and eat it off the floor like a little
dog



5. What was your first reaction when you heard they
were finally getting married?

I think I smacked Sara in the
arm when they told me at church.



6. How do you feel about the wedding being in
Arkansas?

Love it.... small weddings are the best so sweet.


7. How long after the wedding do you think it will
take before they get pregnant?

I'd say the twins should be
due around July!



8. What advice do you wish to give to the happy
couple in making a marriage work?

Remember to laugh
together.... you two have a great relationship anyway.





Thanks Erin for being a great big sister to both Rhett & I. Also thank you for giving me the sweetest cutest kids ever as nieces/nephews. I hope when I have kids they are just as sweet as yours!!! Here are a few fun pics from the past.


Can you tell which one is Rhett.....

1 comment:

  1. OMG....that picture of both of them in dresses is hilarious!! Rhett has a clueless look and Erin has a "sucker....your in a dress and mom's taking a picture" look!! LOL

    ReplyDelete