My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our Wish List.......

One thing I have not really put a huge amount of thought into regarding the wedding is our registry. My first thoughts are what in the heck do you need when you have lived together for like 9 years...... I mean really we have a lot of crap but we do have a huge basement to put more crap in!!! After some thought their are a few big items I can think of that I would like and that includes a new set of these. Not really even this specific brand or kind but just an efficent brand new washer & dryer! I can't wait!!!!!!! Maybe we will register at SEARS. Although Rhetts first comment was oh then we can register for a bunch of tools. Oh boy. Our dryer that we have now sucks. I sometimes will have to run the dryer cycle twice if the load is really large in order for it all to dry completely. It will be so wonderful to get a new set.






Another set of something that we really need is bar stools. We originally bought a pair from Lowes but 1 of them has since broken. So we have a regular chair & a bar stool at our island. Looks pretty silly but it works for now. I always make Rhett use the regular chair bc I am short and hate sitting down that low. We never ever sit at our kitchen table to eat supper always at the island. I def want bar stools with backs on them. I also want them to be extremely sturdy and durable so they last many many many years. Maybe I need to get in touch with the Amish people! They probably make nice sturdy ones. Something along the lines of these two would be lovely but whew they are expensive. So if we get a good chunk of $ I wouldn't mind putting some towards a set of these!


I was trying to think of small random items that we could use around the house. New hand towels, silverware, crockpot (the one I have is my grandma's and it is Old), our pots and pans aren't horrible but it would be nice to have some new ones. I love to bake so really the list could go on and on for kitchen stuff. I stated one day that I didn't have any quilts and my sister-in-law said, "Get Married." I hope she is right and we get a quilt or 2!! Here a few things that we def don't need wine glasses, regular bathroom towels (every year for Easter Rhett's Gma gives us 2). Thats all I can really think of now. I still really don't know a good specific place or places to register so I am going to have to start thinking about it more.


Now if it were up to Rhett this is what our registry list would look like:
Goose Decoys
Hunting Clothes
Ammunition
New gun
Trailer to haul decoys
This list could go on FOREVER....... & EVER!!
Good thing I am going to be in charge of the registry. Ha Ha
 
I love anything personalized so I hope we get some stuff like that! Man this post is really starting to sound like want want want. Note to everyone reading these are not hints just my dream wish list. Although I do have to say I saw this item on personal creations and I really want it!!!! (I think I already told my sister this so I hope she remembers) Hint Hint MOH
 I am in love with it!!
Wedding Crock 
Another thought I had is that we will put any $ we receive towards our honeymoon "Alaskan Cruise"
Whatever we decide to do we still have some time so I don't have to start stressing YET!!


Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment