My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

It is Wednesday March 7th and that could only mean one thing........my nephew Jake's 4th Birthday! I think that he had a wonderful day considering he got to eat many yummy spider man cupcakes that he & his Mommy made, he got to feed the geese at Baldwin Lake, had a picnic, & he got a nice dinner of fried chicken legs. What a great day & I am so lucky that I got to spend part of it with him. Here is a video I received first thing this morning







I also had a great workout today with Darla & then at KB class.

Pinned Image

In the wedding world I got most of my glasses etched with the initials of our wedding party. I stayed up late last night applying the stencils. I think since it was the end of the day and was pretty late I put half of them on crooked. Opps lets just say that gives them character. Hopefully no one will even notice (unless you read this blog) & examine them at the reception. Lol I only ruined like 2 of the stencils so I think that was pretty good.

Here is what they look like & I only took like 20 pictures and still couldn't get any great ones with the glass reflection but you get the gist. Mine says BRIDE!!! Let me tell ya this is way cheaper than getting each glass engraved for $12/glass. Mason jars have a thicker glass so they are more expensive.



Here are some I found online that I think are so cute!
Etched Mason Jars - 6 Wedding Mason Jar Center Pieces


Bridesmaid dress shopping was productive on Sunday. The girls found a dress they all agreed on. It is very lovely & I think they are all happy with it. ( I hope they are) Here is a link to check it out


I was STRESSED out with a capital S while the dress trying on was going on. That was way harder than when I dress shopped for myself. Everyone kept asking my opinion and I just kept saying I don't care.... I really didn't except for one dress was super ugly. When they tried it on I was like ahhhh get it off now its yucky!!! Next thing on agenda for bridesmaids is their jewelry and shoes. Jewelry is going to be part of my gift so I need to get shopping. Shoes are up to them! I tried my wedding gown on while we were at David's Bridal. (size smaller than what I bought) It almost zipped all the way up & fit so hopefully I am getting there! My goal is 2 sizes down from what I bought and they said they will exchange it for smaller size. I ordered a gift from online for my friend's upcoming bridal shower and that came today! So excited it looks great and I can't wait to give it to her. Her wedding is April 14th going to be here soon!! Yay for Lindsey & Ben! Another plus on Sunday I got my ring cleaned so now it is soooo sparkly. I love getting it cleaned & the people who work there probably know me on a first name basis by now. I checked out Party City while up in Fareview and will most likely get my table cloths from there. That place was awesome tons of great stuff. I got the decorations from my Aunt Patti. They are wonderful. Right up my alley!!! Love love love I know you all probably think I'm completely wacko but the more branchy & rustic like the better.

On that note I will leave you with this thought!
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment