My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Friday!!

Pinned ImageWell it is the end of another work week (not really for me bc I work weekends) but NOT this one!! I am off Saturday & Sunday so looking forward to it. Saturday I will be spending the day at a mammogram seminar at Rend Lake College in Ina IL. Sunday I will actually be able to attend church & then going to spend the day dress shopping with my bridesmaids! I scoured the David's Bridal website looking for dresses for them. I think they are all leaning towards a one shoulder strap so hopefully we have a successful day. I have already decided on the color and that is the beautiful regency (aka one of the five million shades of purple that are offered) I would like for them all to have the same dress but we will just play it be ear. I just want them all to be happy & comfortable.

                             Now I just loooove this picture. It is so sweet & such a cute idea!
                                          Might just have to steal this one for my book!



Pinned Image
 
I have been in kinda a funk lately between work & family & everything in between so this is what I have to say about that
Pinned Image
 

 

 
An uneven design element that creates interest; it may be gathering of fabric on one side, an uneven hem or a one-shoulder strap.
A sheer, flowing fabric that drapes well on the body.
A sheer, flowing fabric that drapes well on the body.
I have been working on all kinds of odds/ends for the wedding. Filling in my excel spreadsheet invitation list of address for people. I collected a crap load of baby food jars and have been doing this with them....
Pinned Image
 
Everyone keeps telling me the burlap is going to catch on fire. I lit a votive in one of them the other day & forgot about it.........5 hrs later house was still standing!! (Thank goodness) just have to say holy burlap
That stuff makes a MESS when geting cut.
 
 
 
I tried doing this pinterest project unsuccesfully
uuggghhh
Not sure where I went wrong but maybe another day I will try again
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
Hmmmm what else...I worked on our guest book for people to sign at the wedding/reception. It is looking pretty good so far. I included some oldies of Rhett & I and will also put our engagement pictures in it too. Love Walgreens! I am doing etching on my mason jar glasses instead of getting them engraved. A wonderful sweet woman i work with is helping me out with that. Thank you Deb!!!  I am supposed to get some decorations from my Aunt Patti this weekend so excited about seeing those. I spent practically 2 hrs working on our program for the wedding. (That was so much fun work) Now Erin is doing the drawing for the front and it will be absolutely beautiful. Can't wait. Once Rhettdecides who else is in our wedding party I can get them printed. Yay!!!!  We did add a groomsman to the wedding party though his friend Garret.
 
 
 
My Dad picked out the song we will dance to at the big reception!!! Thanks Dad!! Too many decisions I have so at least have to get some people to make a few for me.
Pinned Image
 
That's all for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend and eats lots of fish today!!!!!!!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That picture idea is too cute! And that dog picture made me lol. :D Happy dress shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really hope the dress shopping is productive!!

    ReplyDelete