My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tag Your IT!

Whoo HOO!! I have been tagged. I probably sound so silly but its a nice fun game to play along with!! (kinda like the chain letters I remember from my gradeschool days) Cassie my fellow Rocher childhood friend from Our Walter Life has tagged me so here we go!
 
•You must post the rules.
•Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
•Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
•Let them know you have tagged them

And these are my questions
 
 
1. What's your summer must have?
flips flops
 
2. If you could vacation to the same spot every year where would you go?
Branson of course!! You all know we love it there
 
3. If you could only have five apps on your phone what would they be?
 
facebook, words with friends, my fitness pal, netflix, email
Really the email is the only extremely important one. I check it constantly all day every day
 
4. What is the one thing you can't go a day without?
This is totally so crazy and wierd but...wiping the sleep out of my dog's eyes. It drives me nuts. It is like the first thing I do in the morning once we all get up. It grosses me out when their poor little eyes are caked with it.
 
5. If you could pick one Fast Food restaurant to be in your town what would it be?
Lion's Choice=Love   Enough said!!
 
6. Explain the worst hair cut you have ever had.
I would have to say gradeschool 4th gradeish. Not that is was a bad haircut but I just didn't know how to fix my hair yet. Certain boys used to call me brillo pad. (you heard me right) They were soooo mean. Def didn't help me out in the confidence department. Big Boobs and brillo pad hair
 
7. If you had to buy one color of skinnies what color would they be?
Black bc I always feel like me butt looks smaller in that color!
 
8. Would you rather only have FB or only have texting?
Hmm that is a hard one bc I do both every single day. But I would have to say I could deal without fb but not texting. I would be lost with no texting.
 
9. What's your perfect day like?
I don't have to work. Sleep in, no plans, just go with the flow! Getting to lay in bed and read for as long as I want and not feel guilty bc their are 5 million other things I need to do 
 
10. If you didn't have a Dad who would walk you down the isle?
Rhett's Dad
 
11. What would you do if someone gave you $100?
Put it towards one of my many wedding bills I need to pay!
 
 
I am not passing this tag along bc all the people I would've tagged have already been done. But it was fun to play along!
 
 
Wedding Thoughts for the week
 I would be LOST without Pinterest!! Everyday I get new & creative fun ideas from it.
 
 
Pinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image
Now I showed this picture to Rhett & the first thing out of his mouth is....Oh Wow that's a huge shed. Geez Louise lol what a hunter!! He thought it was a nice idea but then was quick to state, "You are not writing on any of my big antlers."
Guess I am going to have to get antler hunting in the woods to find my own!
 
Pinned ImagePinned Image
 
 
 
Tonight I am taking my niece & her friend to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games!!!! So excited for that but I think I am going to take a little nap to ensure I don't fall asleep. Uggh I am getting so old. I can't even stay up past 11 anymore. Tomorrow we are going dress shopping for Brooke & Madison who are my little jr bridesmaids in the wedding. They are going to try on the same dress all the bridesmaids got so (fingers crossed) same dress works!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! thanks for playing alone. i am going to have to admit that i THINK i remember that haircut. lol. too funny.

    and oh my gee i LOVE that antlers picture. SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing with my dogs. I hate the crusty stuff in their eyes! I always yell at Emma for Yadi having gross eyes!!

      Delete