My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3 Little Princesses






I officially now have 3 little flower girls in my wedding. How can you pick just 1 when you have 3 adorable little nieces!! My sister in law Tracey suggested looking for dresses on e bay and oh man what a fantastic idea! They have some cute inexpensive dresses on there. I ended up ordering this one and then if we all like and it fits well I will order 2 more. It is simple but cute. I am praying that purple is the right shade (fingers crossed) but if not the sash & flower are removable.

One day several months ago when I was babysitting Tess I showed her my wedding dress and seriously she had the sweetest response ever....."WOW". 


So I can just see this with her...


One of my garters is finished! This is the one that will be thrown to a lucky man. Mine will be similar but a little different. Thanks again Vickie for making!!!


Love this!! I might have to borrow Rhett's boots for a few photo ops

Love love hydrangeas. These are the cutest cupcakes!!

yummy shower ideas 

decorated marshmallows on stick!
 frozen strawberry lemonade 
 Have to keep it short & sweet today lots to day before work at noon! 


1 comment: