My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A stroll in the 1950's

 Today I am sharing some pictures from my Grandma & Grandpa Phegley's wedding day! They were married on November 26, 1955. They were married for 49 years. They almost made it to 50!! My Grandpa went to heaven when I was in x-ray school in January 2005 & my Grandma just recently passed away in September 2011. They are both missed every day by all of their loving family members. Today we remember & celebrate them!!











(LT to RT)
Uncle Junior Bachelier ( Gma's brother),
Dolly (Gma), Dale (Gpa), Uncle John Niermann
(Gma's brother in law)
 Outside of St. Joseph's Catholic church in
Prairie du Rocher. My parents got married there as well. It is a beautiful church.

















My Great Grandma & Grandpa Phegley's 50th Wedding Anniversary Party
Ruby & Calvin

                                 My Grandma & I at my college pinning ceremony for x-ray school
My Dad (on right) & his brother Steve (I think this pic of my dad looks like me so I had to share) 

Love & Miss You Both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment