My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Monday, May 28, 2012

Graduation Memories



In honor of the graduation weekend we had I am going to share some oldies but goodies of Rhett & I. Happy Graduation to my little brother Alexander Dale Phegley (aka alex p spot) That is what he swore his name was when he was younger. He has definitely made all of the family proud. It will be sad to not have him around for the next 4 years as he is off at college in Rolla. He is of course the baby so my Mom & Dad will soon have an empty nest. I have a feeling they will still stay very busy.


Friday night at the ceremony it was gorgeous. I thought it was going to be quite hot but it turned out to be a great night temperature wise. It was pretty short & sweet. So happy it was outside as well and not in the hot gym. Sunday was the party for Andrew & Alex to celebrate both of their graduations. Now this day was quite warm! It was at Ratz park in Red Bud and their was a nice turn out. Congratulations to both of my little brothers!


All kinds of exciting wedding stuff going on too. I shared my toss garter recently and now I can share MY garter. Thank you Vickie so much!!! Love it.
 The flower girl dress also arrived. Sadly the sash was not the correct shade of purple. Rhett said I am too picky but I want the bridesmaids & flower girls to match because I know in pictures you would be able to tell. The pictures are extremely important to me. Luckily David's Bridal had inexpensive sashes that are the same as the other girls dresses. They also just so happened to have 1 in stock so had to order 2 more. I just couldn't wait to see Maggie in her dress. Saturday I hopped on over to Jeremy & Tracey's house for a little fitting. (the 1 minute it takes to get there) Here is my sweet niece. It fit perfect and she kinda acted like she didn't want to take it off. That's a good sign right?  Now I just need to order 2 more for the other little ones.



I recently went into my backyard and picked some wheat. It is planted all around our lake so their is plenty to spare. I plan on making several arrangements like this for the reception. 


Tomorrow I am off to work my 4 day weekend has come to an end. Boo! It was great while it lasted though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment