My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just a bunch of ramblings

It is officially summer because school is out and that means.....#1 my sweet nieces & nephews are going to be free every single day to do fun stuff with me. #2 my Mom, Mother in law, & Sister are out of school to help me with all my fun wedding planning! (You all have no idea what I have in store for you) Ha Ha!!!!
Just joking but really now I won't feel bad asking for help. I loved the summer when I was a child. It meant softball, my birthday, and swimming!! Speaking of swimming we have a lake at our house now so if it would actually RAIN and fill up we could utilize it.


Last week Meghan & Jason were on vacation in Florida so I checked on their dog Bear every day.The three little doggies went to a dog sitter but Bear just hung out at home living solo for the week. (She was my gma's dog before she passed away) We are all so grateful that now she has a great home with wonderful doggie parents. Anyways....sweet Meg & J bought me a gift for checking on the dog. Love the sign, love the card, love the $20!! They really did not have to get me anything but they did and for that I am thankful!

I am officially signed up for the COLOR RUN!!! So excited if you couldn't tell
I am now reading Fifty Shades of Grey-holy moly can't put it down
Their are 2 movies out on red box that I really want to see & I have several weeks worth of tv to catch up on. I don't think their are enough hours in the day anymore. Plus every time I get on pinterest I can't get off of that stinkin website.



My Mom, Sister, & I are planning a visit to Eureka Springs in early June so I have been dealing with setting up things for that. I now have an appointment to get my hair done (trial run before the wedding day) at Crescent Hotel & Spa. We are going to meet with the photographer, visit the chapel, visit the reception site. All kinds of fun stuff! Just getting everything finalized. 
Here are a few cute hair ideas!! I am pretty sure I want to wear it on the side. I don't want the back to be covered bc it is my favorite part of the dress.
This is just too cute!! Have to do it!
                                                               

Loving these cakes....Decisions Decisions!!!
                                                         


Pinned Image
Can totally see Tess, Claire, & Maggie under there!


Hope everyone has a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment