My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Monday, May 27, 2013

All Kinds of Kisses

Belly Weeks 14, 15, 16
 
 
Cravings for the moment included popsicles, popsicles, & more popsicles. It wasn't even really that hot outside during this time but I just constantly want to eat them. Also was craving Subway often. I sure wish the sno-cone place would open in Red Bud. I think I drive past it once a week checking.
 
Current philosophy when it comes to cravings:
mind over matter vs give the belly what it wants
WHAT DO YOU THINK??
 
Still have not bought any maternity clothes just wearing what fits from my closet. None of my smallest size jeans fit but I did actually wear a pair of khakis the other day that were fine. I have lots of clothes that are bigger from losing my weight before the wedding so I should be set for a while. Good thing I didn't throw everything out! Brooke says she still can't tell I am pregnant but I sure can. My belly is def different than how it was before. I think I just hide it well under clothes so it is hard to tell. Is this a good or bad thing not looking preggo........Some days I think it stinks because I just feel fat again but then I do realize eventually I will be huge so still feeling small now is a good thing.
 
During week 16 I had a few oopsie moments. Completely forgot about an oil change appointment for the car until an hour after the time I was supposed to be there. Also whipped up a batch of cupcakes threw them in oven and left the house to go visit at my sister in laws. Rhett called me asking-why is the oven on & why are you baking something & where the heck are you?? I can not believe I did that!!! They were just a tad brown & burnt.
 
I bought my first book for the baby. Just could not resist because it is so sweet. Seriously just makes a tear looking at the cover. LOVE IT!
 
Wk 16 size of baby = AVOCADO
Weighing approx 4 oz
Grandma Simpson referred to baby as a quarter pounder. Haha!!
Rhett & I have been brainstorming names that we both like.
This might be a bit of a challenge.......
I would like to have the name be a surprise until the birth so we will see if that happens.
I have realized everyone is extremely vocal on opinions for names.
I do love all the older names so my child is most likely not going to have a current sounding name. I think honestly the older names are coming back so we will see.
 
My Mother gave me a goodie bag of clothes sometime during these 3 weeks. I didn't write it down so I can't remember what exact day. Cute, cute clothes!!!! Thanks Grandma!
 
Looking foward to my next drs appointment which is actually tomorrow. I am almost caught up on my weeks too so when I am blogging on belly weeks it will be on that current week. Yay!! Only took me a while to catch up.


1 comment: