My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Monday, May 6, 2013

Ice Ice Baby

Pinned Image

Belly Weeks 7,8,9
 
 I was constantly tired & sick to my stomach so I am contributing that to the reason my journal entries stopped at week 6. I also became bloated & constipated which was a new thing for me. Nothing really would sound appetizing to eat until 2 minutes before I wanted it. During this time at one point I apologized to Rhett for not ever making supper. I think his response was, "You don't do anything anymore!" Yes dear that is right!!! Growing a baby is a lot of work so I am seriously slacking in every department possible. He was just teasing me but he was right. He was really being a trooper at this point because I did have moody days. Sometimes I'm totally OK with a messy house, lots of laundry, & eating out. One day after working out I got a horribly stiff neck. Not sure if we overdid it or what happened but it was not good. I wasn't even sure if I could use icy hot....After a quick call to the Dr's office they said yes as long as not on your belly or lower back. I swung by Wal-Mart after work bought icy hot & was slapping it on in the parking lot before driving home. After getting home from work I hopped in the shower not even thinking twice about it. BIG mistake! Never shower right away after using icy hot. My skin was on fire and burning like crazy. That was an experience I hope to never have again. On 3-27-13 had my second Dr's appointment. Baby was size of grape. Had first official US at the office. The machine used was an old dinosaur. Rhett went along so that was nice. Got to see the heartbeat and baby wiggling like a little worm. The heart rate was 167 and baby measured 2.25 cm @ 9 weeks. We met Sylvia the mid-wife. She is extremely friendly & comforting. Hopefully we will not have any issues and she will do the delivery. All my blood work from the 1st appointment was good. I found out that my blood type is O +. Next appointment in 1 month and will meet Dr. Hucker. Cravings at this point included ranch dressing, pizza, chicken strips, & pink lemonade. Things that totally repulsed me included yogurt and anything early in the day. The weirdest craving was a McDonald's cheeseburger. I had not eaten one of those in 2 years so it was totally random.

Week 10 we shared our news with the
ENTIRE 
Family so tune in next time!!

 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE - I really think we need to have a dinner date with our ranch dressing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you are too funny! A dinner date would be lovely with any food as long as I don't have to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. McDonalds was my best friend during my first pregnancy. I have no idea why! And yes, growing a baby is such a huge energy drain. Even sitting down is exhausting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Adrien! Sitting down is exhausting too lol

    ReplyDelete