My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Snapshot of my Life

Belly Week 11, 12, 13
 
I still was not making daily journal entries at this point so just stealing my weekly writings from the belly book.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Obviously this was right before the long continuous monsoon of rain we got there for a while. At that time I was 12 weeks and as I write this I am 16. After Rhett planted that week he was unable to again until just a few days ago. Crazy weather!!! Last year we had that drought and had the worst possible year for the corn. This year no one has been able to even get much planted yet because of being so wet.
 
During week 13 I had my 3rd dr's appointment.
Weight gained to that date= 7 lbs
Size of baby= PEACH
Rhett did not go along for this appointment because he was busy with work. Erin, Jake, & Cole rode along to keep me company. Afterwards we ate at The Bread Co. which was delicious as always. Dr's appointments=eating out somewhere fun. I was extrememly nervous to meet Dr. Hucker. If you couldn't tell by now I am kinda a warm & fuzzy type of person.  Warm & Fuzzy is not a description the girls had for him. Erin just said don't do any whining to the Dr. because he doesn't want to hear it. I didn't expect him to be unfriendly or anything I was just anxious sitting there waiting. He came in and introduced himself, asked a few questions, made a few jokes, put the little doppler machine on top of my belly and that was it. Short & Sweet. When I texted Meg and told her that was how the appt went she laughed. She said I don't think Dr Hucker and sweet have ever been in the same sentence before. Ha! It was neat when I got to hear the hearbeat on top of the belly. The Dr. called baby a little ichobad. Whatever that means! Overall everything went fine and there was no need to even be nervous. I think he was actually surprised when I said no complaints or issues. Next appointment in 1 month and will be with Sylvia in the Sparta office. It is great that I can go right before work and not have to make extra trip to Belleville.
 
No back pain but very bad neck pain still so was going to the chiropractor on a weekly basis. Allie, Brandon, Avrie, Rhett & I went to Cornbread's worlds largest garage sale at the Fairmount Race Track in Collinsville. Got several gender neutral outfits. Rhett even picked one out that is so cute. The onsie has a bear on it and the pants are a camoflauge pattern of course. If we have a girl will just have to slap a big girlie bow on with that outfit. I found this cute one that still had the tags on it. Couldn't pass it up! Appropriate for our child for sure. Aunt Jaimee also gave me the cutest bibs!!
Thank you Thank you!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment