My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bridal Trivia & other tid bits

dr. seuss


Today we are going to have a little Bridal Trivia! When Meghan got married last year I made up a fun list of questions for her & her soon to be hubby to answer. I asked Jason ahead of time and then at the bridal shower asked Meghan the same set of questions. It was fun to see how many answers were similar. I really think everyone enjoyed it as well. I know I did. I shortened the list and changed a few.         ( I promise I didn't cheat either) Ok maybe on one of them    Lol
Here are Rhett's answers:

              1.     What is bride’s favorite food?  grilled cheese
            
         2.    What is grooms favorite food? I don't know (he asked me what his fav was)

3.    If the groom were an animal what would be choose to be?    goose

4.    Where did you go on your first date?        I don't remember

5.    What is bride’s least favorite house chore?  cleaning

6.    What is bride’s shoe size?      9             

7.    What does the bride love to do but is not very good at?      singing       

8.    How many children do you plan to have?      2

9.    Where did you first meet the groom?    Vicky Young's clubhouse

10. How many times a day does the groom brush his teeth?         1 

11.  What do you want to name your first child?         Everett  

12. What is something you feel that you have in common with your other half? 
                               we love dogs

13. What are a few names of groom’s childhood pets?    Coco Blackie Remi 

14. What is one thing the bride can’t live without?   family

15. What is the groom most looking forward to with the wedding festivities? gifts and eating pizza at the big guitar in Branson



Alright he did actually answer those pretty quickly. I handed the list over and he complied! He knows it all goes on here so I was pleasantly surprised when he didn't complain about answering them.

Here are my answers:
                                  
               
           1.     What is bride’s favorite food?        Grilled cheese      

2.    What is grooms favorite food? right now Spicy nachos ham sandwich mt dew     
             3.    If the groom were an animal what would be choose to be?    goose

4.    Where did you go on your first date?      some party who knows where

5.    What is bride’s least favorite house chore?  mopping

6.    What is bride’s shoe size?    9                

7.    What does the bride love to do but is not very good at?         singing        

8.    How many children do you plan to have?      2

9.    Where did you first meet the groom?    Vicki youngs clubhouse

10. How many times a day does the groom brush his teeth? Once usually sometimes twice      

11.  What do you want to name your first child?       Everett or Ruby    

12. What is something you feel that you have in common with your other half?  Kind heart & laid back personality

13. What are a few names of groom’s childhood pets?         Remi coco

14. What is one thing the bride can’t live without?   family

15. What is the groom most looking forward to with the wedding festivities? Being over with



So it looks like we got 10 out of 15 right! Yay!!!!! I am so happy bc that would have been a little embarrasing if we didn't get any right.

In other wedding updates I have been trying to decide what to do about my garters. Today one of my sweet co-workers volunteered got suckered into making them for me! Thank you Vickie!!! She is already making my ring bearer pillow. I just gave her a few pics and told her to surprise me with the garters. I know they will look great.
Purple and Lace Garter Set - Wedding Garter - White or Ivory Lace Garter Set - Bridal Garter- Rhinestone Pearl Wedding Garter - Toss GarterRhinestone Marquee Charms Wedding Garters Plum Purple Garter Set               

     
Deep Purple Wedding Garter Set- Couture Lace Bridal Garter Set

I have also been trying to decide what to do for the unity candle......I don't want to spend a ton of money bc after the wedding it will probably just get put in a box somewhere. My Mom is going to get hers out and I may end up using it. Their are some really cute ones on etsy but all too expensive. Who knows what I am going to end up doing with that. I am getting anxious about jewelry shopping for my girls and myself too. Next weekend I will actually have 5 days in a row off so that means time to be very productive!!! Thursday I am attending the Healthy Woman Event at The Falls in Columbia. If you haven't heard about it contact Meghan Markotay at Red Bud Regional Hospital for more info. It looks like a fun ladies night!! Lots of vendors, a motivational speaker, & good food. We all need a little motivation every now & then.
Have a great weekend!









     

Can anyone tell who the creeper in the background is??????

No comments:

Post a Comment