My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What a Beautiful Day

    I don't have new wedding details for now but I do have this awesome video of my friend Lindsey & her new hubby Ben.
Since this blog is mainly about wedding stuff I felt it would be shame to not share this beautiful wedding video. This makes me sooo want to have a video made. I seen it at the reception and then watched for a 2nd time last night. Rhett was like oh my gosh are you crying?? Yep, of course!! Hope you all enjoy!




                                                                                 http://vimeo.com/40944488

2 comments:

  1. wow - that video is awesome!! i cried too and i don't even know them!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome that is why I thought everyone should see it!!!! I would probably cry every single time I watch it lol

    ReplyDelete