My Baby Girl

My Baby Girl

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Smile at every chance

One of the best parts about our reception day on the 27th was having Creative Bent capture the entire day. When choosing who would be taking our pictures way back in Fall 2011 I met with 4 different photographers. I immediately knew exactly who I wanted to use within literally 2 seconds of speaking with Anna. I think driving to the appointment I had already made up my mind before it even started. If you have not met Anna and her mother Judith then you are missing out. They are so sweet & happy & talented & wonderful!!! From my hair appointment at Artistic, to our house, then to our church grounds, Ratz park, & St. John's they took lots of photos. They made everyone at ease all day and embraced everything our group had to offer. Even the silly photo idea that Derek came up with. (this would be the one with everyone hiding behind Rhett & I poking their heads out.) Haha!! I really enjoyed being able to take pictures in our home, in our field, and our driveway. It does make them even more special. Here is the link to view our photos. Go to  weddings then proofing and enter password.

Enjoy! 


password simpson




Thank you Creative Bent for doing an amazing job! I am so so happy!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to list my favorites (well of course the ones with the pups) =)

    They are all so great and you both look so unbelievably happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much! I have a lot of favorites too lol
    Trying to pick is almost impossible.
    I am extremely pleased with all of them!!

    ReplyDelete